How much do you spend on COMMERCIAL E-liquid per month?

I agree 100%, I have an affliction of wanting new goodies all the time. At first I felt bad because “cigarettes never cost me this much”, but it has become a hobby for me. Everyone gets what they need/want from it, I just meant that I think for most, saving cash is not necessarily the main aim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wasn't disagreeing with any part of your statement, simply took one part of it to make a point of my own, that's all!

I wasn't disagreeing with any part of your statement, simply took one part of it to make a point of my own, that's all!

Hahaha, didn’t take it in any bad way, promise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 x Bottles 30ml MTL 12mg +- 900 a month. and a MTL coil R180
6 x Cue Pods = R300
Geeez R1400 lol didnt see it that way

On average I go through 4 x 120ml bottles and 5 x 30ml MTL juices, cost wise meh can’t say as the prices vary. I did go through a DIY stint but they never ended up vapable as a ADV, also went through a one shot stint where I ended up with way too many that I never got around to making ( thankfully as I’m digging into them at the moment)

I diy less than I buy , avg about 2 x 60 ml and 2x 100/120 ml [say 800-1000 pm] , but having an e-stash from give-aways ,gifts and prizes helped enormously during l/d.

I agree 100%, I have an affliction of wanting new goodies all the time. At first I felt bad because “cigarettes never cost me this much”, but it has become a hobby for me. Everyone gets what they need/want from it, I just meant that I think for most, saving cash is not necessarily the main aim.

Sent from my iPhone u
Lol, have you been on the ACID? :elefant:

Coming to think of it. I am on Acid, bensoic acid.:gaydude:

I just did a quick calculation now for the past 8 months and I'm a little shocked.

So apparently around R2500 per month for the past 8 months. :confused: In October 2019 alone I went a little crazy and it seems as though I spent R8800 on vape juice and gear. o_O

Sjoe, I need to slow down. :eek: I didn't realize I spent so much per month on vape stuff.

It's mostly got to do with the free shipping limits of R1000 or more on most of these online stores. And I'm always trying to fill my basket until I get that free shipping. Silly me. I need to start to get into DIY sometime in the future.

At least since the lock down I haven't bought a single thing, and I have been all stock up during the lock down with everything. :cool:

I don’t DIY because it would be a lot harder to get the stuff into the Middle East where I live, so I tend to do a stock up each time I’m back as 1 bottle of juice there costs about 800 rand because people bring in and sell - no vape shops. I spend about 3000 odd every few months when I’m back in SA and keep adding to my stash, I use nic salt which I’ve found personally lasts longer than freebase.

On months where my calculations on stocking up doesn’t quite go to plan I can easily spend around 2400 because I always end up choosing grim flavors when I have to buy over there.

However, didn’t plan to stock up this time I was back and am now stuck here with no juice thanks to lockdown

Attachments

• 4A3F4FEA-AC3D-4D26-B2D1-9FD7D12D3A3B.png
    4A3F4FEA-AC3D-4D26-B2D1-9FD7D12D3A3B.png
    729.9 KB · Views: 32
Hi guys and gals,

Well, as I have only been part of the Vape community since last week Wednesday, I can only answer your question by judging my usage since then...

I paid R300 for the 100ml bottle on the left and R340 for each of the 3x 120ml bottles to the right...

So that puts me on R1320 on 460ml of commercial e-juices thus far.

Of which I have used around 140ml in +- 5 days, so if I had to guestimate expenditure for a month, I would say:

R1320/460ml = R2.87/ml

140ml/5days x 6 = 840ml/30days

Thus

840ml x R2.87/ml = R2410.80 per month on commercial e-juice alone.

IMG_20200525_225915.jpg

Hi guys and gals,

Well, as I have only been part of the Vape community since last week Wednesday, I can only answer your question by judging my usage since then...

I paid R300 for the 100ml bottle on the left and R340 for each of the 3x 120ml bottles to the right...

So that puts me on R1320 on 460ml of commercial e-juices thus far.

Of which I have used around 140ml in +- 5 days, so if I had to guestimate expenditure for a month, I would say:

R1320/460ml = R2.87/ml

140ml/5days x 6 = 840ml/30days

Thus

840ml x R2.87/ml = R2410.80 per month on commercial e-juice alone.

View attachment 196802
This rabbit hole goes deeeep bro , :D

This rabbit hole goes deeeep bro , :D

Seems like it... Was looking at all the other eye candy mods over on the "whats in your hand now" thread... Oh man, this is going to be an expensive hobby...:facepalm:

A week in, and around R7k down... Can't see the brakes pumping any time soon...

Back