How much do you vape on average?

Five tanks, all with different juices, really enjoying Voodoo Jack the Ripper @Zeki Hilmi I do not know what you have in this juice but damn, it should be illegal, if I could drink it, I would, the apple I get but your "8 different layers of flavours" has got me stumped, will just have to finish the bottle and start over again in trying to figure these out, next order is already being compiled.
AMNL Carnage, hate the snake bottle but the juice, last two days, three tanks hardly touched, Jack the Ripper and Carnage, water, Jack the Ripper and Carnage, water....keep repeating!!!

So yesterday I went through 1.5 REO Grand bottles, a ST Mini tank (with RBA) and a Lemo 2 tank.
Below is my wife's, filled after MvC meet #4 last week Sunday, and it hasn't been refilled :)
81712be2141e4c1eab8139df45bd6234.jpg

So yesterday I went through 1.5 REO Grand bottles, a ST Mini tank (with RBA) and a Lemo 2 tank.
Below is my wife's, filled after MvC meet #4 last week Sunday, and it hasn't been refilled :)
81712be2141e4c1eab8139df45bd6234.jpg

Lol @LandyMan
Hope u enjoying the bush and that the tank wicks are working fine...

jeeeesh intense.

i think im just in denial about how much i use....

probably about 12 bottles a month? so 12 mils a day :p

Hoping the whole temp control thing brings it down... maybe :p

I go through about 15ml to 40 ml a day. Depends where I am. Usually I have 2 devices on my desk and chain vape. When I'm in meetings I don't vape so the consumption drops.

Nic strength is 6mg.

I used to go through about 10ml a day 18mg nic but I found it left my throat sore. So naturally I vape lower strength but more juice.

Just finished mixing half a litre of juice. I shake and vape cherry as it tastes decent immediately but I steep the creamy flavours for about a week. I should have enough juice to take me to the end of the month.

jeeeesh intense.

i think im just in denial about how much i use....

probably about 12 bottles a month? so 12 mils a day :p

Hoping the whole temp control thing brings it down... maybe :p
I was told by the shop owner that the ipv4 would pay for it self in juice savings.I'm not seeing it. Factors such as cutting back on nic.and my growing fondness for dripping have me up to about 15ml per day.Thank God for DIY .

You guys are heavy on the juices I can vape 10ml a day but restrict myself to 5ml per day max on TC since I'm an economic vaper
Moving to DIY so I can vape to my satisfaction.

I go through about 15ml to 40 ml a day. Depends where I am. Usually I have 2 devices on my desk and chain vape. When I'm in meetings I don't vape so the consumption drops.

Nic strength is 6mg.

I used to go through about 10ml a day 18mg nic but I found it left my throat sore. So naturally I vape lower strength but more juice.

Just finished mixing half a litre of juice. I shake and vape cherry as it tastes decent immediately but I steep the creamy flavours for about a week. I should have enough juice to take me to the end of the month.
@Christos What Percentage Cherry do you use if I may ask

i'm on 15-20mls a day. at 3mg, max VG. I generally buy about half my juice locally and water it down with VG, the other half is max VG juice i import.

Ive got the small tank on my Goblin and use about 2 tanks a day during the week, maybe three over weekends. On the dripper its way more. Thank goodness for cheap local juices. Imagine dripping Milk Man hahahaha...

Back