How should Reviews be posted?

I don't know if my opinion will count here.
I think everyone raises excellent points.

I don't think I would be too happy if my reviews had to fall under a mixed thread in all honesty. This is why I try to encourage all new reviewers who I talk to, to rather create their own thread and post all their reviews under that. I do however not have any problem if someone references one of my reviews under their thread/other thread.

This is the way I started and it really works for me personally.

New Tag on top labled REVIEWS and pop it all in there by device name / juice etc- everything in one compact bundle where you can search for a mod , atty etc.

Yes but each reviewer has his or her own index for reviews

Like this
Reviews as thread title
And each thread as a reviewer that can have there reviews listed in one channel

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190422-170104.png
    Screenshot_20190422-170104.png
    170 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_20190422-170110.png
    Screenshot_20190422-170110.png
    163.2 KB · Views: 12
Just an idea to make it easier for people to find reviews on certain devices or RTA's etc while not putting reviews all in one thread: Have it set-up as it is on the first tier, Regulated Mod Reviews, Pod system Reviews, RTA Reviews etc but when these are clicked instead of listing reviews have a list of main manufacturers plus miscellaneous. So for example when you click Regulated Mod Reviews and then click on Smoant their will be all the reviews for Smoant Regulated devices still with each review having it's own thread.

Just an idea to make it easier for people to find reviews on certain devices or RTA's etc while not putting reviews all in one thread: Have it set-up as it is on the first tier, Regulated Mod Reviews, Pod system Reviews, RTA Reviews etc but when these are clicked instead of listing reviews have a list of main manufacturers plus miscellaneous. So for example when you click Regulated Mod Reviews and then click on Smoant their will be all the reviews for Smoant Regulated devices still with each review having it's own thread.

This also sounds right

Back