How to identify fake Nasty Juice

Nasty Juice replied to me the very same day, asking me to send pictures, which I did. I've just read their reply and they said that from the pictures they can verify that it is fake and that I shouldn't vape it, as it may contain harmful substances.

I suspected that it was fake and I haven't vaped it. It's going down the drain immediately.

They also asked where I had bought it.

I'm impressed with Nasty Juice at their prompt replies!

EDIT: This was not bought at a Chinese mall or at a fleamarket. It was bought at Mr Tobacco, Eden on the Bay, a few months ago (I forgot that I had it, as I still had some left in the current bottle). I'm so disappointed in them - I've always liked that shop.

You cant really blame them. Clones are made so well these days that its hard to tell even for them.

And its not 2013 anymore where the choices of local juices are either cinnamon sugar cookie or frootloops. Nowadays our local boys are cooking up concoctions that rival even the best international juices :)

@SHiBBY Are there any local juices similar to Nasty Juice Low Mint?

@SHiBBY Are there any local juices similar to Nasty Juice Low Mint?

I unfortunately don't know the flavour profile of that juice so I won't be able to say, but I'm sure the likes of @Rude Rudi or one of our vendors will be able to identify it and make an educated guess about what could serve as an alternative

WARNING!

This non-vaping site sells "replica" Nasty Juice.
https://www.superbuy.co.za

The pictures on the bottle don't bear even a close resemblance to the real Nasty Juice.

Nasty Juice_Super Buy.JPG Nasty Juice_loose.JPG

I searched the Internet, thinking that maybe ... just maybe ... Nasty J had changed their image. Nope. Not at all.

BUT look what I found - the supplier in China of the above. At least the supplier has the honesty to state that it's a "replica".

Nasty Juice Clone.JPG

Back