Howell batteries (cells)

I'll ldo testing via regulated mod.
So seeing that @Intuthu Kagesi DID US A SOLID AND PUT THESE CELLS THROUGH ITS PACES via non destructive testing.. Pleased. To announce that I am happy with these cells.. They hit harder than the cells I've been using in a regulated mod and it very noticeable. It's Like having a boost function. So far so good!

Last edited:
So far these cells are impressive. I'm using it for a while now and it's a major improvement from the 25r's I've been using. I get about double the vape time out of a single cell if not more.
I will have to get some measurements done and record the data formally.

Feedback on the Howell 2500mah cells.
I still using it daily and it's still performing the same. I still vape with one charge per day between these two cells.
I'm still impressed!

Feedback on the Howell 2500mah cells.
I still using it daily and it's still performing the same. I still vape with one charge per day between these two cells.
I'm still impressed!
Your post preempted my 500 cycle report back by two cycles ... I've had the Howell cells on soak for a total of 175 days, with an average of three charge / discharge cycles/day ... Both the 3000 and 2500mAh sets have now completed 498 cycles with a shade more than a 1% variance overall on the original test results, certainly earning my endorsement. :campeon:

Your post preempted my 500 cycle report back by two cycles ... I've had the Howell cells on soak for a total of 175 days, with an average of three charge / discharge cycles/day ... Both the 3000 and 2500mAh sets have now completed 498 cycles with a shade more than a 1% variance overall on the original test results, certainly earning my endorsement. :campeon:
Like I said before... You're the guy for the job. My feedback is just from my experience using the cells. You are the one with the statistical approach. download (2).png

Thanks @Resistance for reminding me of this thread ...
As a (late) update ...

I have concluded the testing of these cells on 600 Cycles, which excludes some 20 to 30 cycles on other testing, (see above), and the cells were still well within their rated specifications ... so much so, that they were donated to the PIF box, and are currently still in daily use.

The reason for termination of my testing is that most manufacturers claim a useable life span down to a 20% variance, or drop off in capacity. The Howell cells were well under 5% on exactly DOUBLE the Samsung specification of 300 cycles, namely 600 and some change cycles and still going ... Calculating the log of the losses and extrapolating it substantiates Howells claim of 1000 cycles lifespan to be an accurate reflection, meaning they will indeed in my opinion last three times longer than their Samsung "equivalents".

Just be careful of your closing statement. Duracell uses that catchphrase :D:D:D

Thanks @Resistance for reminding me of this thread ...
As a (late) update ...

I have concluded the testing of these cells on 600 Cycles, which excludes some 20 to 30 cycles on other testing, (see above), and the cells were still well within their rated specifications ... so much so, that they were donated to the PIF box, and are currently still in daily use.

The reason for termination of my testing is that most manufacturers claim a useable life span down to a 20% variance, or drop off in capacity. The Howell cells were well under 5% on exactly DOUBLE the Samsung specification of 300 cycles, namely 600 and some change cycles and still going ... Calculating the log of the losses and extrapolating it substantiates Howells claim of 1000 cycles lifespan to be an accurate reflection, meaning they will indeed in my opinion last three times longer than their Samsung "equivalents".

Back