I Also Love Dogs

Photo bomb !!!!!!

Attachments

• IMG-20200731-WA0024.jpg
    IMG-20200731-WA0024.jpg
    211.5 KB · Views: 20
Haven’t had the heart to post this until now, but after 9 years of good living Ouma Milo had to go sleep last week Sunday due to lymphatic cancer that spread extremely aggressively and fast. There is a big hole in our family.
2DDBDBFB-EAFF-455D-BBE5-CDC4218E0D3B.jpeg
But she now has no pain and can run and walk again.

Haven’t had the heart to post this until now, but after 9 years of good living Ouma Milo had to go sleep last week Sunday due to lymphatic cancer that spread extremely aggressively and fast. There is a big hole in our family.
View attachment 204648

I'm so sorry for your loss @Room Fogger. It must have been a difficult decision, but the right one. RIP Ouma Milo :h:

View attachment 204648
Sorry Bud .... RIP old timer....

View attachment 204648

So sorry for your loss ❤️ these precious animals creep so deeply into our hearts and lives. I'm sure Ouma Milo had the best life and times with you and your family.
RIP sweet Ouma Milo

She has more muscle on her forehead than what i have in my entire body

IMG_20200820_093809.jpg

Last edited:
View attachment 204648
Im so sorry for your loss bud

One happy dog with a plan ...

My two fur-babies.
Thor (left hand side) is a pavement special rescue,
and Nova (on the right) is a collie x boomer!20200511_185849.jpg

My brother's dog came for dinner the other night and kept a beady eye on the proceedings in the kitchen!

20201006_175120.jpg

Such a beautiful old soul!

Thanks mate
She's 12
Our pittie unfortunately never made it past 8 years

Dreading the day that one day will come
But such is the circle of life I guess
We must just give them our all and treat them as best as we can

Back