I am back after a relapse

PsiSan

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi guys

So after a relapse back on the stinkies for about 9-10 months. I am getting back into vaping. Will be getting my new mod in the next day or two. Decided to go for the tesla punk. Still have a lot of my old goodies but the main reason for my smoking habit was that my mod started packing up and only worked some of the time. I promise you before you know it your back onto old habits.

Actually really excited to return back to do DIY. Will need to stock up on some nic and vg and ol'them new flavors on the market.

Long story short: glad to be back.

Welcome back @PsiSan
All the best this time around!

Now there's a name I am really happy to see again. Missed you, @PsiSan, welcome back and I'm really looking forward to seeing your contributions again, especially in the DIY threads.

@RichJB . Hi there bud! It has been some time since we spoke. Glad to see you are still active in the community.

Hi guys

So after a relapse back on the stinkies for about 9-10 months. I am getting back into vaping. Will be getting my new mod in the next day or two. Decided to go for the tesla punk. Still have a lot of my old goodies but the main reason for my smoking habit was that my mod started packing up and only worked some of the time. I promise you before you know it your back onto old habits.

Actually really excited to return back to do DIY. Will need to stock up on some nic and vg and ol'them new flavors on the market.

Long story short: glad to be back.

@PsiSan It's great that you're returning to vaping. This time make sure you have more than one mod!;)

Hi guys

welcome back

Back