I feel like 10 million bucks!

I actually googled what tampons are made of. Seems like a mix of Cotton and Rayon. Both used as wicking.
You might just be on to something
I actually think tampon cotton is "less burnable" than the normal vaping cotton.

I honestly think you might get further with a box of tampons than a bag of cotton.

I estimate I could probably re-wick my dual coil mod 4 times on 1 tampon.
Clicks sells a 10 pack of Lilets for 20 bucks.

40 rewicks..

I actually think tampon cotton is "less burnable" than the normal vaping cotton.

I honestly think you might get further with a box of tampons than a bag of cotton.

I estimate I could probably re-wick my dual coil mod 4 times on 1 tampon.
Clicks sells a 10 pack of Lilets for 20 bucks.

40 rewicks..

As a side note I laughed pretty hard reading up on this topic on reddit :rofl: Comments like:

It works. Period.

I figured if it's safe for her it's safe to vape.
and the reply - Her crotch isn't running at 200+ degrees Fahrenheit and tampons and pads are also regulated as medical devices by the Food & Drug Administration (FDA). They are not required to list any ingredients used.

I bet cherokee hair tampons would be great.

Still better than twilight

and so much more:rofl::rofl::rofl:

As a side note I laughed pretty hard reading up on this topic on reddit :rofl: Comments like:

It works. Period.

I figured if it's safe for her it's safe to vape.
and the reply - Her crotch isn't running at 200+ degrees Fahrenheit and tampons and pads are also regulated as medical devices by the Food & Drug Administration (FDA). They are not required to list any ingredients used.

I bet cherokee hair tampons would be great.

Still better than twilight

and so much more:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Love the South park reference :rofl::rofl:

The implication of all this is that these items will in future need to be sold in plain packaging containing pictures of diseased lungs, no advertising allowed and not be openly displayed in shops. Online purchasing strictly prohibited and no form of marketing allowed in any form.

Worst of all, public use will be illegal and limited to very specific locations.

Things are going to het messy i tell ya!

Regards

Kendo or Mr Fluff. Refused to uae the Bc so a friend donated his Mr fluff to me to use in the interim
Got some of this from Vape Industry today.

Guys recon this is the best.

What's your thoughts?

Attachments

• 20180829_200747.jpg
    20180829_200747.jpg
    305.8 KB · Views: 34
The implication of all this is that these items will in future need to be sold in plain packaging containing pictures of diseased lungs, no advertising allowed and not be openly displayed in shops. Online purchasing strictly prohibited and no form of marketing allowed in any form.

Worst of all, public use will be illegal and limited to very specific locations.

Things are going to het messy i tell ya!

Regards
This is the sad reality

What's your thoughts?

Tried it before it was pretty decent but it gave off a dull aftertaste for me. in my personal opinion the best cotton out there is by far Kendo (for its price range)

It takes a bit longer to absorb the juice than most cottons but it doesnt have much of a cotton taste sfter rewicking and it lasts quite a long time before you have to rewick. It akso gives off great flavor.

Far superior to CB IMO

What's your thoughts?

Theres that titanium cotton that ive seen
people raving about on the forums. Apparently quite a few of the veterans stand by is

Have yet to try it

Theres that titanium cotton that ive seen
people raving about on the forums. Apparently quite a few of the veterans stand by is

Have yet to try it
Got some titanium fibre cotton at vapecon, notice a real difference over cotton bacon, much better flavour in my opinion

+1 on the Titanium Fibre Cotton ..... next to no break in period and I like the little tin as I always sukkel with closing those damn Ziplock POS bags and end up leaving it open which is not good for cotton .....

Back