I have a Zeus infection

If anyone is selling a Zeus single hit me a PM please.
Would like to try one out as I've only heard good things.

I really hate this tank. Ive had it for a few days and now i need to dilute all my DIY liquids because flavours are so intense in this tank. Its like licking a chocolate cake against being drowned in one.
Its insane how much flavour this tank has once you get the wicking right

I really hate this tank. Ive had it for a few days and now i need to dilute all my DIY liquids because flavours are so intense in this tank. Its like licking a chocolate cake against being drowned in one.
Its insane how much flavour this tank has once you get the wicking right

You must try the dual ...... :D

Any tips on how to wick the Zeus dual?
Have been struggling with spitback..

Personally I had a Zeus single and it was not all that great in my opinion, it wasn't bad, but not as good as I hoped. But I did find myself being more of a dual coil person due to liking cream and dessert flavours more than fruities, so will see at Vapecon if someone has a Zeus dual on special.

I picked up that bug too and it managed to transform into Wife 1.0...so be careful!
The problem is, most people see Wife 1.0 as a program, but it is a operating system and unfortunately things like Girlfriend 1.5 are not compatible unless run in stealth mode but then you have to also run Dual.Budget 2.1 and Excuses 9.5 which are difficult applications to balance.

am happy with mine (mostly) but do get some spit back. It's good but the flavour (to me) is no better than my KYLIN MINI.
Take the wick legs and thin it out by ATLEAST 60%. Rake it until you think its enough and then rake some more. With this tank less is more is an understatement. Tight in coil, extremely thin and delicate legs

The only problem I am having with this tank is Mr Zeus is facing the other way and I can't get him to look at me. Tried a few things and made it worse.
IMG_20180814_164305.jpg IMG_20180814_164246.jpg

The only problem I am having with this tank is Mr Zeus is facing the other way and I can't get him to look at me. Tried a few things and made it worse.
View attachment 141877 View attachment 141878
OCD much ?

a40e7c7c43511c9326bda9ce0072611c.jpg

Send from this side of the screen

This tank is something else.
Never thought anything would beat my SM or OBS Dual. But i stand corrected. Its crazy the flavour i get out of this thing. Low ohm, high ohm build, its bloody brilliant. I think anything more flavour wise would be too much for me

Back