I Love Cats

When our two buggers have been naughty and not welcome on the couch because of allergic guests but the floor is cold they take possesion of my slippers and give me this stare till I give in...
20161228_215837.jpg

Our latest addition to the family, Luna... Cros between a Bengal and main coon. She's definitely got the Bengal part down, she on full speed all systems go 24/7! She loves mommies hair elastic, first cat that I see that plays fetch and actually brings the elastic back so you can throw it for her lol

30acdba02a50e916796682a142f401a6.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

When our two buggers have been naughty and not welcome on the couch because of allergic guests but the floor is cold they take possesion of my slippers and give me this stare till I give in...
View attachment 85961
So cute. I get a kick how they love to lay on anything.Cats are my Achilles heel,my Smoke keeps me going even when the world tries to bring me down.Thank God for them.

Our latest addition to the family, Luna... Cros between a Bengal and main coon. She's definitely got the Bengal part down, she on full speed all systems go 24/7! She loves mommies hair elastic, first cat that I see that plays fetch and actually brings the elastic back so you can throw it for her lol

30acdba02a50e916796682a142f401a6.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk
Your kitty is a beauty!My Smoke does the fetch thing also,when he was a kitten I melted when he started doing it with me.

So cute. I get a kick how they love to lay on anything.Cats are my Achilles heel,my Smoke keeps me going even when the world tries to bring me down.Thank God for them.
Thats true, especially in winter anything higher than floor temperature will do. And its nice to get home to them and not be judged by them like you said thank God for them!

Thats true, especially in winter anything higher than floor temperature will do. And its nice to get home to them and not be judged by them like you said thank God for them!
Such a mystery.Read a newspaper or magazine put it down to get a drink or something and when you return,presto!A cat magically appears on it.

Baby Choo is cold... well she was cold and now she is warm because she is sleeping on her Dad and her Dad couldn't reach the mouse or keyboard.
ChooCold1.jpg ChooCold2.jpg

Baby Choo and Tak Rat BB catching some sunbeams after a few days of cold...
ChooSunbeam1.jpg ChooSunbeam4.jpg

So, we have a new addition to the clan. He was found in a plastic bag with his tiny week old brothers and sisters on top of a rubbish bin by https://www.facebook.com/KittenAndCatRescue/?fref=ts . They named him "Sooti", we decided he looked more like Wolverine, and thought, Logan would be a more appropriate name.

Please, if you're in the market for a new kitten, take a look at the link above. They run 100% off donations, all medical bills, food and anything else associated with little furry people comes from their own pockets. They NEVER euthanise, if a kitten isn't adopted they will just keep the cat themselves. I think they have around 50 cats that weren't adopted that they now permanently home. Imagine the costs?!?!?! You can sponser their cats, give cash donations, donate food (through take a lot) or even make them your preferred beneficiary of donations from your woolies card.
IMG-20170517-WA0016.jpg

IMG-20170517-WA0004.jpg IMG-20170521-WA0007.jpg IMG-20170524-WA0016.jpg IMG-20170524-WA0017.jpg

So, we have a new addition to the clan. He was found in a plastic bag with his tiny week old brothers and sisters on top of a rubbish bin by https://www.facebook.com/KittenAndCatRescue/?fref=ts . They named him "Sooti", we decided he looked more like Wolverine, and thought, Logan would be a more appropriate name.

Please, if you're in the market for a new kitten, take a look at the link above. They run 100% off donations, all medical bills, food and anything else associated with little furry people comes from their own pockets. They NEVER euthanise, if a kitten isn't adopted they will just keep the cat themselves. I think they have around 50 cats that weren't adopted that they now permanently home. Imagine the costs?!?!?! You can sponser their cats, give cash donations, donate food (through take a lot) or even make them your preferred beneficiary of donations from your woolies card.
View attachment 96682

View attachment 96683 View attachment 96684 View attachment 96685 View attachment 96686
F@&# it pisses me off when humans do sh!t like that! :-@

At least give the cats a fighting chance at survival instead of wrapping it in a bag because you haven't got the f@&^ing balls to kill it yourself! Bast@rd$!

On a more positive note.... he is awesome. If you put that in my hands I wouldn't give him back :p

F@&# it pisses me off when humans do sh!t like that! :-@

At least give the cats a fighting chance at survival instead of wrapping it in a bag because you haven't got the f@&^ing balls to kill it yourself! Bast@rd$!

On a more positive note.... he is awesome. If you put that in my hands I wouldn't give him back :p

I know, right?!?!?!?!? At the very least you could take them to the SPCA. Also, just spend the R500 and sterilize your cat, then you won't have this problem. A person that can leave poor little people in a plastic bag and just walk away like it's no big deal seriously worries me. If you're capable of that, you're capable of anything. Straight up certifiable.

But back to, Logan. He's a tiny little loveable, fluffy, ball of energy and fun. So it's their loss in the end.

Last edited:

View attachment 96682

View attachment 96683 View attachment 96684 View attachment 96685 View attachment 96686

Fantastic! Enjoy, he is a beauty!

From young, innocent and cute to....

... Bladius Destructicus Maximus teaching the autumn leaves a lesson or two in their rightful place on my lawn.
Photo from Mike (2).jpg

It's cold in Durbs... Baby Choo warm on Dad's lap under a blankie and the EVL Reaper is keeping me company!
ChooReaper.JPG

We have cats too here in Nigeria, but in an odd sortoff way - they are not actually ours. We have a bunch of semi-wild cats around our house that visits for food. The number varies for various reasons. A bit of a hard life for them here in Nigeria - cats count as food for many locals. We try to have them spayed as and when we can, but the local vet is another interesting story. Obviously some of them has become more tame and enjoy the comfort of our house from time to time - especially the kittens (from the mothers that we missed in our vet project). My kids have (with disrespect) called me "the crazy cat lady" before.

So here are 3 of the current tenants

a1dbfb62455f6a363a3fb77c5d402893.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back