I Love Cats

Rest in Peace Baby Choo!
❤

You have been the most amazing cat ever! You are very special to me. We spent the last seventeen and a half years together and we had so many wonderful moments. I will never forget you and know that I will love you always! I am going to miss you big time!
The pawprints you left behind are indelible, and leaving an enduring legacy of love.
Thank you for gracing our lives with your presence and for the immeasurable love and joy you brought us. May your spirit find eternal happiness, frolicking in Kitty Heaven, forever surrounded by warmth and love. You will be missed, but never forgotten.
Daddy Pop!
❤
Choo
❤

Choo 001.jpg

Last edited:
Rest in Peace Baby Choo!
❤

You have been the most amazing cat ever! You are very special to me. We spent the last seventeen and a half years together and we had so many wonderful moments. I will never forget you and know that I will love you always! I am going to miss you big time!
The pawprints you left behind are indelible, and leaving an enduring legacy of love.
Thank you for gracing our lives with your presence and for the immeasurable love and joy you brought us. May your spirit find eternal happiness, frolicking in Kitty Heaven, forever surrounded by warmth and love. You will be missed, but never forgotten.
Daddy Pop!
❤
Choo
❤

View attachment 273767
I'm so sorry to hear this Rob. Cats are such special creatures :h:

It’s baking here today and this is all the cat could brave sticking out from under the chair

IMG_0725.jpeg

2 new(ish) members of our family. Maine Coon was always a bucket list cat breed for me, and 2023 was the year it happened

20231118_174119.jpg
20231121_212452.jpg

I've never seen a country love cats more than the Turks. This chap was sitting on the massage chair in a metro station so someone bought him a massage! :-D

I've never seen a country love cats more than the Turks. This chap was sitting on the massage chair in a metro station so someone bought him a massage! :-D

Big time! There are cats everywhere in Turkey and they are all looked after! Croatia is the same! And then I got to Hungary and there wasn't one cat anywhere!
Kiktten Home 231203 066.jpg

Stunning cats Rob! Their markings are amazing.

Do they live up to their naughty and adventurous reputation?

PS - old blue eyes is my favourite! Lol

They are very adventurous cats by nature. These two are retired studs... the little one is six years old, and the other (the son) is two years old. They are getting used to their new surroundings because they have been in a big cage all their life... we are slowly opening up the house room by room and in a month we will let them into the garden.

Back