I Need E-pipe Now.

Do you want to look so awesome like this guy!
0e226a2d0a9fdd9ddeef855f54c35c43.jpg

Attract girls like never before?

Let us know and you can be the owner of the ultimate e-pipe available to humans!

LoGgo3.png

Get it now and be AWESOME!

So how ..... What did I want to ask?.... Bump... Oh yes. How much juice does the pipe hold? What clearomiser does it need. What about coils. I really want a pipe, just don't know how it works.

So how ..... What did I want to ask?.... Bump... Oh yes. How much juice does the pipe hold? What clearomiser does it need. What about coils. I really want a pipe, just don't know how it works.

You need a RTA ie: PT Mini 2 or 3, with ego/510 adapter, or any other RBA like Kayfun or Genesis atomizer - basically anyone with a standard 510 connector (some will look better than others). The ePipe comes only with the bowl (18350 battery holder), switch and drip tip.

Was considering using a naulilus but it may be a bit large. waiting for an aero tank 2.5ml, think I will use that.

Will definitely try all variants. Not looking for the tank to overpower the look of the bowl. May be a bit heavier too.

@TylerD What price has he come back with so far??
Hello,
Thanks for your order fellow Sout Africans :)
I can offer 2 options:
1. V2 of the pipes with 15% discount
2. First pieces of the V3 of the pipes at the current price of the V2. You get leather pouches with the V3 as well.
I suggest the second option although I would like to sell the V2 :) but I want to offer you the best, the V2 were also the best e-pipes in the world, but the V3 is out of this world, I am not humble, true :D
Any way, let me know.
Cheers
Dejan

Hello,
Thanks for your order fellow Sout Africans :)
I can offer 2 options:
1. V2 of the pipes with 15% discount
2. First pieces of the V3 of the pipes at the current price of the V2. You get leather pouches with the V3 as well.
I suggest the second option although I would like to sell the V2 :) but I want to offer you the best, the V2 were also the best e-pipes in the world, but the V3 is out of this world, I am not humble, true :D
Any way, let me know.
Cheers
Dejan

What exactly are the differences between Version 2 and Version 3, apart from being out of this world? I am at this stage geared to V3.

Hi, mate,
I just went through the thread, you guys are great, I will hop in right away :) I feel like I should do more for you.
And here it is here,
1.The V3 of the pipe has a telescopic bottom plate so any battery sits perfectly, meaning the switch comes at a perfect position always, on the V2 it was always + - a few tenths of a mm but it really bugged me
2. It has a magnetic switch which is completely demountable meaning you can change magnets (same ones the Nemmy uses) clean it...
3. I will launch an upgrade which you can mount on the connector instead of the ring, in which you can fit the Kick and maintain the adjustable feature, there will be a DNA add on too soon :)
I was kidding for "out of this world" but I really think the pipes are top noch with all these features, and the voltage drop is insanely low, you can use any atomizer out there, you can sub ohm...
Off I go to the forum...

Hi, guys, here I am, what can I do for you I see TylerD has you updated :)

Dejan

Back