I Need E-pipe Now.

Hahaha... Sh, sh... He's here!
Just kidding mate. As you read back you can see how in awe we are.

Hi, guys, here I am, what can I do for you I see TylerD has you updated :)

Dejan

Thanks for joining this forum Dejan - just now read your comments via @TylerD's post about the difference between V2 & V3. As you can see from this thread we are trying to make the group order worth it for you and maybe put us in a position to negotiate some form of discount due to the poor Rand/Euro exchange rate.

Welcome Dejan! Thanks for joining us! Boom!
The pleasure is all mine :)

Let us see, you have the following requests as far a I have seen:

a shorter arc stem - I will see what I can do, I think it can be done ( like 70mm instead od 110mm)
a bigger discount - It can be also done, for a group buy we will make a good group price, just let me know the final order and I will mail you my offer, take your time and ask all you want

a shorter arc stem - I will see what I can do, I think it can be done ( like 70mm instead od 110mm)
a bigger discount - It can be also done, for a group buy we will make a good group price, just let me know the final order and I will mail you my offer, take your time and ask all you want

Thanks for your generosity Dejan we really appreciate it.

Thank you very much again Dejan!
Now we are just waiting for some more guys to join this group buy!
C'mon guys! This is the most beautiful pipes you have seen !
Get your order in. You will not be disappointed!

I have been trying very hard to stay away from this thread, but have to ask. Are the pipes only available in 18350 size?

I have been trying very hard to stay away from this thread, but have to ask. Are the pipes only available in 18350 size?
Well, this was supposed to be a surprise, but they will be available in 18500 also in a matter of days, still working on the various models, nut the mechanics are all sorted out... The premiere will be by the end of this month :)

Well, this was supposed to be a surprise, but they will be available in 18500 also in a matter of days, still working on the various models, nut the mechanics are all sorted out... The premiere will be by the end of this month :)
Ooooh, the temptation mounts. Thank you.

I will be in for 18500 pipe then

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

i am lucky my name wasn't suggested earlier otherwise i would be sweating to make my mind up big time ..

The guys I mentioned was just quickly of my head.
Sorry if I left your name out of the list. Wasn't an intentional miss. :(

Ooooohhh, 18500, have to see how that looks, may influence my order, if the bowl is not too long, don't want to loose the true pipe look.

O.k. Before I can commit.
When will the deadline be for this.?

Thanks

Cool. Thanks. I shall wait for news on the 18500 also. Lets say I am in on this

Back