I need T-shirts :)

KZOR

Proudly South African Vaper
LV

Awards
Bellville, Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
I just cannot find any vape related T-shirts to buy in my size?
I am a fairly voluptuous bloke that hates a tight fit so i am on the hunt for XXXL shirts but to no avail.
They are either sold-out immediately or just not made. Sir Vape just added a new t-shirt but lo behold .....XXXL sold out .....weird.
I would prefer doing my youtube videos while looking like a supporter of the vape habit. :)
Could anyone link me to a vendor that stocks these sizes please?

@KZOR I share your frustration... there are only a couple of Vape T-Shirts that actually fit me... the XXXL T-Shirt that @Sir Vape stock sometimes and then some of the T-Shirts @Stroodlepuff gets from the USA and she always give me a shout when they are available.

I see on the Sir Vape PR for the launch of thier new ranges tomorrow there may be a new range of T-Shirts... if there is add an XXXL to your Snow Wolf order!

Every other T-Shirt I have bought has been too small and have been handed on... :confused:

It's society's problem, it's honetly, simply just a matter of perspective. Size doesn't matter. The inner workings of one's mind are what we alure others with. Not what size shirt w
LOL. Next time @KZOR does a review in his size small vape T-shirt, that dude that commented on his fingernails better be smoking some of that Tropical Ganga Sativa

Literally dropped shirts off for printing today with S M L XL and guess what? No XXL or XXXL.
Oops.

Gonna rush to get them some bigger sizes now :coleman:

Back