I think... I have a problem...

Skobbejak

Bla Bla Bla
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
image.jpg after only takeing vaping up in the beginning of the month, my wife says she thinks i need to go see someone....?
Any vendors closeby??...lol

Nice collection, it's normal. The bug bites most people hard, there's just so much out there. Wait till you get into authentic RDA's :drunk:

Whoever said"save youd save money if u vaped" is or was talking k@k...lol or so my wife believes....

Nice collection, it's normal. The bug bites most people hard, there's just so much out there. Wait till you get into authentic RDA's :drunk:
Its on my list, and maby a reo or 2... Have to get mini and grand.

Its on my list, and maby a reo or 2... Have to get mini and grand.

I wouldn't waste money on a reo in any form, but that's just my opinion. If you are looking for a flavour atty's that will hit the SPOT it's the Veritas or Darang, I see you have a sigelie 100w those attys with a sub ohm setup vape nirvana :dance:invest in Sony VTC 4/5's I think Vapecartel has em. I'm clearly not helping curb the addiction, don't tell your wife about me :help:

Sony vtc you say......mmmmmmmmm
I got me samsung sdi
Icr 18650-25r

That is a couple of devices for such a short period of time, lol, should have started big hey, hehe.... My first bit after the twisps was also hectic, hehe, but i'm happy with my mech mod and a couple of RDA's although the Wife wants to kill me every time I pitch up at home with a new one, LOL

I got me samsung sdi
Icr 18650-25r

ICR batteries = not safe for vaping.
Just putting that out there.
They are kinda ok-ish for regulated mods below 15-20W, but anything over that I just wouldn't feel safe with.

I got me samsung sdi
Icr 18650-25r

You're talking bout the smurf-ish blue Samsung battery? It is not an icr but an inr, more commonly referred to as the 25r. They are the second best batteries to use, after the vtc range being first. So yeah, safe to use. I think they have a 20-25A limit

im trying to keep my vape gear minimal... i end up researching the hell out of something before i buy, so that im happy with the set-up. my issue is that now that im becoming more experienced, i want more and more stuff! haha... ill have a whack of gear soon enough!

Who has stock of the Samsung batteries? i'm using two Efest batteries for my HANA MODZ but i can see myself getting an Aspire Atlantis, i can use it in my VANILLA mod but i'd need another battery, or two.

And eciggies also R200.
Then what would the better battery be for me? Yep its the smurf blue one's i have, or dont i have to worry?

I dont know what is icr or inr, i just wrote what is says on the box?

View attachment 16117 after only takeing vaping up in the beginning of the month, my wife says she thinks i need to go see someone....?
Any vendors closeby??...lol

Lovely collection @Skobbejak - amazing!
You have a great variety to choose from

No need to feel ashamed of the cost. You can't put a price on your health!

Thanx all!
Just have to find out what i like and what i dont, but im getting there...

And eciggies also R200.
Then what would the better battery be for me? Yep its the smurf blue one's i have, or dont i have to worry?

There isn't a Samsung 25r in icr. They're 25r inr. 25amp continuous. Which is pretty damn close to the authentic vtc4/5 which was 30. If it's authentic inr 25r batteries then you're pretty safe buddy. I've pushed my vtcs as low as I felt comfortable, in the name of science. I'm almost too scared to say how low I went lol.

I dont know what is icr or inr, i just wrote what is says on the box?
If they are these below (from eciggies), probably not suitable for sub-ohm vaping.
DUlCzVT.jpg

Back