I was PIFFED

Michaelsa

Nicotine Connoisseur
LV

Awards
Good day all.
I would just like to say a huge thank you to Zegee and fred1sa
I bought Zegee's cana modz this past Friday, with which he gave me a hoard of extra goodies.
An igo m dripper
2 spools of kanthal
Lots of wicking material
16 drip tips
Aswell as putting a build in the Igo to start on.
Due to him doing me this immense favour i decided to "pay it forward" as well and buy a very good friend of mine his first ego kit.
Thank you Zegee and fred1sa

Have a great week guys.

Last edited:
Wow dude that's awesome, hats off to Zegee, you rock bro :rock:

sent from a Reo & MVP happy cloud

Good day all.
I would just like to say a huge thank you to Zegee.
I bought Zegee's cana modz this past Friday, with which he gave me a hoard of extra goodies.
An igo m dripper
2 spools of kanthal
Lots of wicking material
12 drip tips
Due to him doing me this immense favour i decided to "pay it forward" as well and buy a very good friend of mine his first ego kit.
Thank you Zegee

Have a great week guys.
Hi Michael thanks for the kind words however I would not feel right excepting this praise the real hero here @fred1sa the guy u met. I was facilitating the sale of the cana on his behalf. The piffing was all him .
He is a stand up guy that way really glad u sorted and have lots of good times with the gear it was given with the best of intentions.
Well done @fred1sa

Hi Michael thanks for the kind words however I would not feel right excepting this praise the real hero here @fred1sa the guy u met. I was facilitating the sale of the cana on his behalf. The piffing was all him .
He is a stand up guy that way really glad u sorted and have lots of good times with the gear it was given with the best of intentions.
Well done @fred1sa
Well in that case, most awesome and well done @fred1sa as well.

Well done @fred1sa
I have altered it accordingly. :) and thanks i shall!;)

Good day all.
An igo m dripper
2 spools of kanthal
Lots of wicking material
12 drip tips

Have a great week guys.
No problem bud. Enjoy the gear.

Good day all.
An igo m dripper
2 spools of kanthal
Lots of wicking material
12 drip tips

Have a great week guys.
Nice! Im curios to see the driptips, maybe upload a pic of them :clap:

Awesome work fred1sa, you rock!!! :rock:

sent from a Reo & MVP happy cloud

Good day all.
An igo m dripper
2 spools of kanthal
Lots of wicking material
16 drip tips

Have a great week guys.
thats awesome @Michaelsa
what goes around comes around hey...
thats good looking out

Just love this place!!

Good day all.
An igo m dripper
2 spools of kanthal
Lots of wicking material
16 drip tips

Have a great week guys.

Congrats @Michaelsa, nice present you got there!!

Good on you guys @Zegee and @fred1sa, you :rock:

Back