I will never buy another RTA or RDA atomizer with tiny grub screws

Stainless steel grub screws (304 or 316)
Order before 09h00 in the morning ... get them same day free delivery in Gauteng.

Do not use cone point.
Do not use cup point.
Do not use knurled point.
Do not use half dog point.

Use only flat or domed point or cup point that you have filed flat.
Remember the Lefty loosey ... Righty tighty rule.
Use only the short end of the Allen key when tightening.(as a lever)Edit
Do not attempt to harden these grub screws ... you cannot.

When ordering from any reputable nut and bolt place, specify the screw as follows: M3 (this is the size, diameter) x 4 mm (this is the length) S/S (this is the material class) 304 (this is the grade) and then the end condition (flat point)
My Velocity V2 uses M3 grub screws. Others my differ.
100_1238.JPG

Last edited:
Stainless steel grub screws (304 or 316)
Order before 09h00 in the morning ... get them same day free delivery in Gauteng.

Do not use cone point.
Do not use cup point.
Do not use knurled point.
Do not use half dog point.

Use only flat or domed point or cup point that you have filed flat.
Remember the Lefty loosey ... Righty tighty rule.
Use only the short end of the Allen key when tightening.
Do not attempt to harden these grub screws ... you cannot.

When ordering from any reputable nut and bolt place, specify the screw as follows: M3 (this is the size, diameter) x 4 mm (this is the length) S/S (this is the material class) 304 (this is the grade) and then the end condition (flat point)
My Velocity V2 uses M3 grub screws. Others my differ.
View attachment 71358

All good and well. Thank you for the info, but WHERE do we order this from? Are you sending us on a treasure hunt?

Thanks @Warlock. Unfortunately my eyesight doesn't allow me to read small print that well....lol

Thanks Warlock. Now I know what size to ask for. But I will obviously take a sample with me when I visit my local nut and bolt shop. My Velocity V1 RDA also has screws a bit bigger than the other RDA's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Warlock
Was really good meeting you today and thank you so much for the grub screws
This has to be the best vape related item I have received.
I have been searching high and low for these little suckers and finally I have a whole packet full
Time to pull out some of those RTA's that have been gathering dust as their grub screws were stripped

Back