Ice Tea recipes

Cruzz_33

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
How's it Guys and girls

As the title states I'm looking to make an ICE tea ejuice something refreshing during these hot days.. I saw something on here a while ago about extracting tea in pg but can't find it again . So if anyone has clones or recipes they would like to share it would be much appreciated

Hi @Cruzz_33

I've made some iced teas with various fruits (Pineapple, Papaya and Cantaloupe {all TFA} are those that I can remember), a hint of both Koolada and TFA Meringue, and the Rooibos concentrate available from Vapour Mountain and eCiggies before, but none of them turned out particularly good. The concentrate has quite a good true Rooibos flavour, but it is VERY weak and has to be used in high quantities to come through at all.
If you are going to be using concentrates, Valley Vapour has FW Iced Tea in stock: http://valleyvapour.co.za/product/fw-iced-tea-flavour-concentrate/ and Skyblue has TFA Green tea, which might also work: http://www.skybluevaping.co.za/TFA-Green-Tea-10ml (I haven't tried either)

The post that you are referring to on NET teas might be this one?

BumbleBee said:
Sounds yummy! How did you go about doing the extract on the tea?
Empty out 4 teabags in a 50ml glass bottle (I used the blue ones from SkyBlue). Top the bottle up with PG and dunk the bottle in a mug of boiled water. Leave for half an hour then top up again with PG. Dunk it in boiled water again and leave it to steep for a day. Strap a coffee filter over a glass with rubber bands and empty the tea out into the filter, this requires a bit of gentle shaking to get all that stuff out through the tiny bottleneck. The good stuff will work its way through the filter in a few hours. This is a good time to make a cup of tea, the aroma coming from the extract will leave you little choice here :)

in this thread: http://www.ecigssa.co.za/my-crazy-experiments.t11441/#post-222341

@Lingogrey thanks dude you are a legend !! I could not find that post anywhere hahaha... and I'll be sure to try out those methods I defiantly thought koolada would be needed and then a flavour just wasn't sure how to get the "tea" flavour.
Has anyone maybe tried Vapour Mountains peach*2 roibos I think it is ?
Maybe you have @Rob Fisher since your love the xxx so much ?

@Lingogrey thanks dude you are a legend !! I could not find that post anywhere hahaha... and I'll be sure to try out those methods I defiantly thought koolada would be needed and then a flavour just wasn't sure how to get the "tea" flavour.
Has anyone maybe tried Vapour Mountains peach*2 roibos I think it is ?
Maybe you have @Rob Fisher since your love the xxx so much ?

I haven't played with DIY yet (or again)... I'm going to start by adding concentrates to Menthol Ice and go from there. :p

I haven't played with DIY yet (or again)... I'm going to start by adding concentrates to Menthol Ice and go from there. :p
What worked for me initially when I started diy was to make every flavour in 10ml at the recommended percentage on the e-liquid-recipes.com website and then get a feel for the flavour.
I then went in to mix the single flavours in 10ml 0 nic together to understand what each flavour I wanted to combine did to the other. In this way I got a feel for what I wanted to be prominent and what needed to be milder and what needed smoothing before attempting to mix 2 or 3 flavours together again in 10ml 0 nic until it was what I was after.

Back