Iclear 16 Leaking

Great work, Smoky. Am sure you have taken step by step pictures to show as how to do it. Not of the toilet paper though:D.
Haha! Thanks! Ah man! I didn't even think about that! Damn. Looks like I'll have to break them and fix it again! Lol! :D looks like the tanks actually broke and didn't just come loose..

I've found this to be a prob on most CE4 type clearo's but its user error. Keep them in your pants pocket and sit down sooner or later it pops off then the games start. Had it with Ce4, Ce5 and iclear 16's now I keep them in my shirt pocket but then drop them everytime i bend down to pick up something.

I can't win

Haha! Thanks! Ah man! I didn't even think about that! Damn. Looks like I'll have to break them and fix it again! Lol! :D looks like the tanks actually broke and didn't just come loose..
Lol. Take them back to the vendor for replacement.

I've found this to be a prob on most CE4 type clearo's but its user error. Keep them in your pants pocket and sit down sooner or later it pops off then the games start. Had it with Ce4, Ce5 and iclear 16's now I keep them in my shirt pocket but then drop them everytime i bend down to pick up something.

I can't win
Needs a pen clip of sorts?

I can't win
Yeah, i figured as much, i wear T-shirts to work so no pockets for me.. Will just have to be careful. Thankfully my iClear 30B's are on their way, they look a lot sturdier and better built.

Back