Icon RDA by Mike Vapes

I been following this one since the first pictures came out and I'm proper excited to try this. Nothing that I don't like. All style tips, solid machining, solid build deck, looks really tidy and a sick price. I agree with @KZOR i will b grabbing on as soon as they come this way!!! Can't wait!

Which is the clone? View attachment 89335 this is the geekvape peerless rda with bf pin...check the deck configuration...they the same...
Mike Vapes mentioned a few times that he's taken features from other products and combined them to make what he feels is a solid product. Also stated that the RDA is nothing revolutionary and he focused on making a quality and affordable RDA. Think he did pretty well here. Just think that Icon logo is so boring.

Hoping SA suppliers bring all of vandy vapes things in, they are putting out products at great prices and havent heard a bad word yet

Give us a basic review man, the public needs to know :h:

Well there is nothing I can fault on it. Its a sexy, well built, easy to use RDA with the best features from the TOP RDA's in the past. it comes with 3 drip tips (SCORE) I love it, I can def recommend it for Under 500 bucks!

Pros:

Ease of build, S I M P L E
Great hedge air flow & great flavor.
Single or dual coil,
the build deck is so versatile, any thing can fit in there...seriously.
Sexy as hell, 24kpg, the engravings and signatures and under R500
3 drips tips, plus and 510 adapter and goon tips fit.

Cons:

Adjusting the airflow can be a bit stiff, but a little juice lube and no issues.
No other.

Def recommend and IMO better than the goon.

Well there is nothing I can fault on it. Its a sexy, well built, easy to use RDA with the best features from the TOP RDA's in the past. it comes with 3 drip tips (SCORE) I love it, I can def recommend it for Under 500 bucks!

Pros:

Ease of build, S I M P L E
Great hedge air flow & great flavor.
Single or dual coil,
the build deck is so versatile, any thing can fit in there...seriously.
Sexy as hell, 24kpg, the engravings and signatures and under R500
3 drips tips, plus and 510 adapter and goon tips fit.

Cons:

Adjusting the airflow can be a bit stiff, but a little juice lube and no issues.
No other.

Def recommend and IMO better than the goon.

Interesting short review thanks bud , how does it vape

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK so went it to buy some wire and juice and came out with this as well. ☺
How often should you drip? Probably be very subjective ...but after I drip I get about 6 to 7 good vapes and then the flavour drops off. And then probably another 10 hits with decent plumes but towards the last 5 get cotton ball mouth. But not really dry hits.
the pics below from when I drip, post drip and when the flavour taps out.

Attachments

• 20170414_121424.jpg
    20170414_121424.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 60
  • 20170414_121547.jpg
    20170414_121547.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 61
  • 20170414_121807.jpg
    20170414_121807.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 62
OK so went it to buy some wire and juice and came out with this as well.
How often should you drip? Probably be very subjective ...but after I drip I get about 6 to 7 good vapes and then the flavour drops off. And then probably another 10 hits with decent plumes but towards the last 5 get cotton ball mouth. But not really dry hits.
the pics below from when I drip, post drip and when the flavour taps out.

That's dripping... 5-7 draws then re-drip. The only time you go 'further' is when you about to switch flavours - then do another 4 or so to get all the flavour out of the wick to ensure the next flavour is not 'tainted' by the current.

Dripping is a 'drag' but well worth every drip...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's dripping... 5-7 draws then re-drip. The only time you go 'further' is when you about to switch flavours - then do another 4 or so to get all the flavour out of the wick to ensure the next flavour is not 'tainted' by the current.

Dripping is a 'drag' but well worth every drip...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thanks
Was rewicking due to dripping some awful juice and discovered the both wicks were broken in the middle. No burnt marks or anything has wicked yesterday afternoon and other that the break in the middle looked as good as new.
Any idea what caused this??

Back