iJoy Capo Squonk Mod

3FVape seems a good choice and they offer DHL, price 45 Dorra

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

efun.top also got it. mod only is cheaper R$39.99. releases on 20th oct i think.

and we need spare bottles for this mod

efun.top also got it. mod only is cheaper R$39.99. releases on 20th oct i think.

and we need spare bottles for this mod

eFun doesn't do DHL and that $39.99 doesn't include the shipping cost of around $6.
Maybe their rep @Thisam can step in and clarify.

yeah dhl all the way.....DHL step in send your truck there to wait for our order. :)

Slowtech have them for 33-36$ mod only

Now here is something that all vapers that were considering starting out in squonking could consider.
A regulated squonker that is small and reasonably priced ....... 45dollars.
View attachment 107688 View attachment 107689
Specs

• Single 21700 High-amp battery (Included)
  • Single 20700 High-amp battery (Optional)
  • Maximum wattage output: 100 W
  • Minimum atomizer resistance: 0.05 Ohm
  • Temperature control range: 200 – 600 F
  • Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless-Steel compatibility
  • TCR adjustment
  • Unique custom user mode
  • Intuitive OLED display
  • Oversized rectangular firing mechanism
  • Adjustment buttons below screen
  • Top-loaded threaded battery cap
  • Squonk-ready bottom-feeding section
  • Short circuit protection
  • Overcurrent protection
  • Overvoltage protection
  • Overcharge protection
  • Micro USB port – firmware upgrades
  • Spring-loaded Stainless Steel 510 Connection
http://www.3fvape.com/vv-vw-mod/186...x-mod-black-1-x-20700-21700.html#.WcHnd7IjGUk
This device is strictly a wattage device and does not do temp control . 3fvape and other vendors just copied the specs from the capo 100 and assumed this device will have the same specs

This device is strictly a wattage device and does not do temp control . 3fvape and other vendors just copied the specs from the capo 100 and assumed this device will have the same specs

That is correct . however not really an issue. Not a fan of tc

Will wait patiently, its been living in my basket for a few days now, and everyday i feel different about it.

With the new dual battery 200w squonker on the way from geek vape. I think I may just pass on this mod.

Will upload my review to youtube on the Capo later this afternoon.
Might be wise to hold out on purchasing this device until after the review. :)
can i ask if you test one thing in your review:) ... the device only outputs 4.2v would be keen to know if it still outputs 4.2v on half a battery. Seems to me this device only can work well with low resistance, with a 0.5 coil at 4.2v the max wattage you can only get is 35w. not a train smash as long as its able to give you that voltage throughout the battery. If not then its basically working like a mech such as the pico squeeze.

Back