Ijoy capo squonk with dead rabbit

HvNDhF

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi.

Has everyone ever had this combo leaking? It is leaking back into the mod?

Dont know what is causing it.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Good morning bud yes ive had the same issue with the capo i used the rda that comes with the kit it worked fine at first but later on when you squonk the juice would run all over also the bottels break for no appernt reason as to why it happens i do not know.

Imo i joy F'@$@k up

Yeah. Have to say I am very disappointed in the capo. Any good other regulated mods that are worth buying?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

The Capo has a serious design/manufacturing problem. Mine started auto firing, and then not firing. I eventually stripped it and the whole of the inside was wet with juice, which was NOT as a result of spillage or juice spilled on the mod. It was leaking from the bottom of the 510 connector and then going everywhere. Th switch is right under the 510 so that got flooded and then permeated the pc board etc.

The Capo has a serious design/manufacturing problem. Mine started auto firing, and then not firing. I eventually stripped it and the whole of the inside was wet with juice, which was NOT as a result of spillage or juice spilled on the mod. It was leaking from the bottom of the 510 connector and then going everywhere. Th switch is right under the 510 so that got flooded and then permeated the pc board etc.
I also had the same issue with my...my fire button got stuck at yimes

I also had the same issue with my...my fire button got stuck at yimes
Mine fires on its own at random,very dangerous be sure to remove batteries,fire button is not stuck on mine I have it for just over a month now

Never had an issue with the auto firing however mine does leak quite badly. I stopped squaking a while ago on it tho. Now i just use it as a vw dripper mod from time to time.

Also it depends on your rda because sometimes the vapor you push out te airflow can condense on the battery lid and leak udner your rda

You should look into the Pico squeeze 2 . it's hands down the best regulated single battery I used . the bottle is amazing and is a breeze to fill . and 21700 see battery life is great . plus it's tiny for what it packs.20180824_234002~2.jpg

Back