ijoy tornado vs limitless rdta plus

Okay so two thing....first, the tornado doesn't sit flush on my rx200s, is it just in my case or is it with you guys two?? Secondly how on earth do you wick the tornado so that it doesn't leak when you fill it up??

The limitless plus is flippen amazing, and the tornado is also pretty nice, except for those two problems....

Okay so two thing....first, the tornado doesn't sit flush on my rx200s, is it just in my case or is it with you guys two?? Secondly how on earth do you wick the tornado so that it doesn't leak when you fill it up??

The limitless plus is flippen amazing, and the tornado is also pretty nice, except for those two problems....
It sits fine on my rx200. Not sure if the rx200s is any different. I am also having a bit of a hard time with the wicking so i youtubed some videos last night so will give it a try tonight if I feel up to it after work n gym

It sits fine on my rx200. Not sure if the rx200s is any different. I am also having a bit of a hard time with the wicking so i youtubed some videos last night so will give it a try tonight if I feel up to it after work n gym
I heard the 510 pin on the rx200 is different than that of the rx200s....I managed to get it to leak only a very little bit when I refill the tank....

Have read on here that that is a problem with the s - some tanks do not sit flush on it.

I heard the 510 pin on the rx200 is different than that of the rx200s....I managed to get it to leak only a very little bit when I refill the tank....
Are you using the rta deck or the chip coils that came with the tank ?

I'm using the rta
when you wick them make sure the ends of the cotton are very fluffy before you place them, one you've done that you put the deck all together , check the juice holes in the sides , make sure the cotton is filling up all the gaps....... do yourself a favor take one of the chip coils and lift the cotton up youll see how they wicked those , try and use the same method with the juice holes . I hope this will help you get rid of your problem bud.

when you wick them make sure the ends of the cotton are very fluffy before you place them, one you've done that you put the deck all together , check the juice holes in the sides , make sure the cotton is filling up all the gaps....... do yourself a favor take one of the chip coils and lift the cotton up youll see how they wicked those , try and use the same method with the juice holes . I hope this will help you get rid of your problem bud.
Thank you very much wil definitely give that a try....

Back