iJust 2 coils, tips needed

Remember to also look into a good starter builders kit, that has at least ceramic tweezers, pliers, and a coiler to wind coils on. No matter how advanced you get at building, you will always be using them, and with the selected wire you are looking at using, works out to under R5 a coil, opposed to what pre-wrapped ones would cost.
An ohm meter isnt a must, as you can measure that on your regulated device while building the coils.

So i suppose instead of getting a rda just get a dripbox and done ... for begining i can get the pre wrapped coils and wicks and done then as i progress get the other tools to wrap my own coils
Or am i going off track here now

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Dripbox is cool, you can even buy pre-wrapped and pre-wicked coils for it. Does need a proper battery like a Samsung 25R.
I have batteries i bought thinking id need them but they just sitting closed up in my draw so im sorted with batteries

So i suppose instead of getting a rda just get a dripbox and done ... for begining i can get the pre wrapped coils and wicks and done then as i progress get the other tools to wrap my own coils
Or am i going off track here now

No, you are making sense.
I have batteries i bought thinking id need them but they just sitting closed up in my draw so im sorted with batteries

Cool, then all you need is a charger. Do not think the Dripbox has on board charging.

My eleaf ijust coils last me usually about a month (0.3 ohm). I vape them at no more than 30 watts (which was recommended by eleaf on their website and write up when they released the ijust 2 tank). Aswell, If i start to get that dry hit taste coming on (eleaf did also advise that the 0.3 ohm coils are too tightly packed so, there is the chance of them not wicking fast enough) I just simply give my device a good hard shake, for some reason it helps.

No, you are making sense.

Cool, then all you need is a charger. Do not think the Dripbox has on board charging.
I think it does a friend has one and uses the usb cable to charge it but either way a charger is always a good thing to have ....

My eleaf ijust coils last me usually about a month (0.3 ohm). I vape them at no more than 30 watts (which was recommended by eleaf on their website and write up when they released the ijust 2 tank). Aswell, If i start to get that dry hit taste coming on (eleaf did also advise that the 0.3 ohm coils are too tightly packed so, there is the chance of them not wicking fast enough) I just simply give my device a good hard shake, for some reason it helps.
30watts just ain't cutting it for me when i started yeah it hit me nicely but now morning vape is started at 40w and goes up to around 60w ... i would do a 30w but then i tend to vape too much just to get what i want

Howsit guys can you coil build dorectly on the mod itself? Instead of getting the meters and stuff

Howsit guys can you coil build dorectly on the mod itself? Instead of getting the meters and stuff

Only if it is a regulated mod that shows the resistance of your coils.

So ive been told this past weekend at a store that its pointless buying a rda or rta or rdta for my pico because its only holding 1 battery and it would drain out fast ... the only way for me to get performance and battery life is getting a complete new setup ... which is kind of a bummer as a new setup going to leave me without supper for a while ... then yesterday i seen the pico rdta which is a neat small setup ... can someone please explain this theory of my pico not going to work properly... i understand battery draining part but it still doesnt make sense because whether i use melo tank or not my battery would still drain out

Explanation is simple.........Someone wants your money ;)

Lmao @Jan im right in saying rda/rta/rdta would work on my pico ? Coz i dont wamt to end up buying one and it dont... any possible cons of actually uing one on a pico beside power only being 75w

Lmao @Jan im right in saying rda/rta/rdta would work on my pico ? Coz i dont wamt to end up buying one and it dont... any possible cons of actually uing one on a pico beside power only being 75w

Hi Buddy, since the pico is a single battery mod, it is completely true that the battery will drain will cause your ramp to be extremely slow, but this can be avoided by throwing a singe coil in your dripper, if you want to run dual coils you will need to use a thinner gauge wire, I would say about 26+.

I ran dual 24 7wrap in my tsunami and it was like heaven on my rx, but lastnight when walking to mosque i tthought i woud whip out my sig 75w (Also a single 18650)thinking it wold be more stealthy, took years to ramp up. so I woul suggest staring off with a sinlge coil in your set up and you should be good

howsit bakersman bought me a rx also yesterday and a obs ace tank still need to get batteries and a charger though... using the obs tank with the ceramic coil and i must say its a change of flavour tried the rba but i get a burned taste so took it apart seen the wick is dry yet tank was full

@Nightwalker im using the obs rba deck so its same as normal wrapped coils only problem is even on 30w drag for about 3 4 seconds i get dry hits

going to give it a try bud thanks... i found my fav juice but searching for my perfect coil still which is sad lol

Hi guys
Any tips on making my i just 2 coils last a bit longer .3 and .5 ohm coils last me max a week and i start getting a burnt taste on long drags this is vaping on between 45 50 55 and 60 watts

what you could try is to take a pin or a needle and pierce a tiny hole into the coil by the cotton holes , this will allow the juice to arrive quicker to your atomiser, ( the cotton loses its strength which results in the burn taste)should give you another week or so useage, I have done that with mine and it works, (saw this on youtube), unfortunately the ijust2 is basically a mech mode and is does not allow for temp/wattage control but never the less it does work well when it at its best,

howsit bud i think the coils i had were bad coz i got new ones for about 2 months still gng strong... but im hooked on the theorem tank now eish

Back