iJust 2 p-ing me off

werner84

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hello there fellow vapers!

I got myself an iJust2 about 3 weeks ago. I'm pretty new to vaping as well, so I thought I might ask you experts for some advice. I changed the first coil last weekend, vaped about 2 weeks on the first one. I had to buy the 0.5 ohm coils because there was no stock on the 0.3 ohm. Not too impressed with it, doesn't taste the same as when I first got the device.
I don't chain vape, so in my own opinion I should get at least 2 weeks out of a coil. Into about my 3rd day of the new coil, this thing is starting to taste like crap. I keep getting that siff metallic taste and I get a lot of crackling sounds when I heat it up. I checked and the cotton is pretty wet. I'm not sure if it's the coil causing this or is the device just crap?

I would appreciate any help/suggestions.

Thank you very much!

The drip tip refers to the part that you put your lips on. The tank I linked was a poor choice, it was just to highlight something else (the velocity build deck). I think you may be confusing "drip tip" with a "dripper", you don't want a dripper at this point in time, that is the one where you saturate the coils and no tank. You want to look at RBAs (Rebuildable Atomisers) or RTAs (Rebuildable Tank Atomisers) when browsing the vendors.
Ah ok! I confused the two terms there. Thank you very much, will look into this for sure. Anybody want to buy an iJust 2? HAHA :D

Ah ok! I confused the two terms there. Thank you very much, will look into this for sure. Anybody want to buy an iJust 2? HAHA :D
Even though you gave it a bashing on this thread, you should try put up a classified, in the right hands it is still a great device. I'm off for the night, but sure someone else will step-up and help if you need any more answers tonight! It is super-confusing to start off with, and you will get frustrated at times. Work through it, ask questions! We sometimes forget that not everyone knows all the right abbreviations and rules etc, we all had the same questions when we started.

Even though you gave it a bashing on this thread, you should try put up a classified, in the right hands it is still a great device. I'm off for the night, but sure someone else will step-up and help if you need any more answers tonight! It is super-confusing to start off with, and you will get frustrated at times. Work through it, ask questions! We sometimes forget that not everyone knows all the right abbreviations and rules etc, we all had the same questions when we started.
Thank you, really appreciate it. Have a good one :)

I personally love my Ijust2. Its always with me. As I said. Coils are niggles but I live with it.
And the subox is a great starting point.
Have you ever had the .5ohm coils? I just changed the coil, soaked it in juice but I still have that crappy metallic taste in my mouth after each pull. I only vape for 2 seconds now, not getting that much vape but still getting siff taste. I have 2 different juices and I've used it from the beginning. My wife is still on her first .3ohm coil and hers tastes way better. I'm having such bad luck with mine...

Dude value for money this device is unbelievable. Just went on a 2 week honey moon did not wanna take my big devices as I was in and out of South Africa. My Ijust even went into the sea a good dry off and she was good. For R625 I can promise u that u won't find a device to match it for that price. Also something to keep in mind u get what you pay for.

Last edited:
Have you ever had the .5ohm coils? I just changed the coil, soaked it in juice but I still have that crappy metallic taste in my mouth after each pull. I only vape for 2 seconds now, not getting that much vape but still getting siff taste. I have 2 different juices and I've used it from the beginning. My wife is still on her first .3ohm coil and hers tastes way better. I'm having such bad luck with mine...

Go and buy the 0.3ohm coils. I had the exact same experience. I had the 0.5ohm ones in, burnt out 3 in one week and got that burnt anus taste so heavily. I just went out and got more of the 0.3ohm coils and all my problems went away.

Go and buy the 0.3ohm coils. I had the exact same experience. I had the 0.5ohm ones in, burnt out 3 in one week and got that burnt anus taste so heavily. I just went out and got more of the 0.3ohm coils and all my problems went away.
:D burnt anus taste
I hear you man, problem is, I can't find the 0.3 coils anywhere local. They've been out of stock for a while now and I'm getting piiiiissed.

Hey bud, thanks for the info. So this will work on the iJust 2?
http://www.vapeowave.co.za/index.ph...l-atomizer-clearomizer-large-volume-tank.html
or
http://www.sirvape.co.za/collections/rbas-rdas-atomisers/products/kanger-subtank-mini-v2
What do you guys think of this? Will it be worth while getting this instead of forking out 2k for a whole new kit?
Why don't you look at the for sale threads there were some nice kits for sale at 1k plus minus

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

:D burnt anus taste
I hear you man, problem is, I can't find the 0.3 coils anywhere local. They've been out of stock for a while now and I'm getting piiiiissed.

Haha that's the only way to put it. You probably know what I'm talking about. Have to have experienced it to understand it.

Check out http://eciggies.co.za/Eleaf-iJust2-5PACK-COILS-0.3ohm they seem to have stock. Not sure where you are located but see if there is a VapeKing agent/shop near you, they usually have stock. Since I bought my Griffin RTA I haven't touched my IJust2 tanks in 2 weeks

Personal opinion follows. The 0.5 coil is the worst thing they ever produced and the guys that make them should be dragged down a street of broken glass.
The 0.3.. Balls to the walls good

0.3 ohm is the best. Use it on my iJust2, Melo2 and now my Melo3 mini. The 0.5ohm is utter crap. Just bought a 5 pack from VapeClub for cheaper than anyone else.

Think it's called the Playboy brand of ecigs or something like that, they use the older style sigelei ares coils and they come in 0.2 ohm versions. Best vape i've ever had on an ijust2 tank. Maybe someone here knows of a local source of those coils. Just amazing coils those.

Think it's called the Playboy brand of ecigs or something like that, they use the older style sigelei ares coils and they come in 0.2 ohm versions. Best vape i've ever had on an ijust2 tank. Maybe someone here knows of a local source of those coils. Just amazing coils those.
Wow really? We have a Playboy stand in Cresta Mall here. I will go have a look and see if they have it, thanks for the recommendation!

Hey bud.
Sorry haven't replied for a while but all the good folk Here I see sorted you out.
Good decision in getting those .3 coils.
Once you get them keep us updateded on how your vape is working out.

Hey bud.
Sorry haven't replied for a while but all the good folk Here I see sorted you out.
Good decision in getting those .3 coils.
Once you get them keep us updateded on how your vape is working out.
Hey! No worries man. I'm glad to report that I got the 0.3 coils today and OMG, what a pleasure to vape again! I literally stopped vaping for a few days because of the siff 0.5 coils. Thank you all!

Hey! No worries man. I'm glad to report that I got the 0.3 coils today and OMG, what a pleasure to vape again! I literally stopped vaping for a few days because of the siff 0.5 coils. Thank you all!

Awesome stuff bud. That's what I like to hear.
Happy vaping bud and...
Vape on...

Sorry for the necro :) Mate at the office bought the Eleaf Ijust 2 and says he starts vaping on it and after a while it stops working (still on but no vape) and then gets really hot :/ Starts working again after a while ?

Back