Ijust 2 vs subvod

I have never used the subvod so can't really comment on it but have an iJust 2 and I'm quite happy with it. I use it daily and find it's perfect for my pocket, easy to use while driving, etc. It's my device of choice when walking around a mall or if I need to quickly pop out to the shops.

That being said, I always have my RX, vTc mini and my iJust 2 with me (unless I'm just popping out to get some milk). At work I Primarily use the RX, I use the iJust to keep a different flavour handy and I have my mini with me as a backup (the mini has it's own 2 VTC4 batteries).

The one con though, the fire button on my iJust 2 has gotten a little soft over time, not as 'clicky' as it used to be but if it ever does stop working completely I will simply use iJust the tank on my mini... until I can buy another batt/mod for it. I went from an iJust 2 to the Evic vTc mini to the Rolo (and love the Rolo) but I still won't sell my iJust 2, way to handy as a pocket mod/backup device.
The bottom fill has never bothered me to be honest, that's just the way it needs to be filled so haven't given it any further thought (also, I've got a Uwell Crown so I have a topfill tank and do enjoy the simplicity of it, the bottom fill has just never bothered me for some reason).

End of the day, I doubt you'd go wrong with either!

Dare I say the Ijust2 coils have better flavour than the stock occ coils of the subvod. What is a game changer in my view is the gclapton you can fit into the subvod. I had both devices but wish i didnt sell my subvod before the gclaptons became available. Also the vaporesso and triton gclaptons fit in the ijust2 tank but with the juice inlet positioning of the tank vs those of the coils all i had was burnt hits and tears from my wallet so i stuck to the ec coils.

I'm pretty new to vaping still but I got an IJust2 and I love it. The clouds and flavor are great and generally lasts me full day at work and a lil at home after. The 5.5ml tank is nice and large, just enough to last me till I get home. I tried a friends subvod coz we had this exact argument and he finally conceded he likes the IJust2 better, nicer draw and the battery life is great. I have a Tebeco Turbo V2 that I use almost all day at work also and it works brilliantly.

Was contemplating on getting a topbox but seeing it's quite big I need something better suited for edc

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
Yeah , sadly all box mods are crappy for carrying around . Atleast with the pen style devices you can fashion out a lanyard.

Another option is that Mini Volt thingy a few of the guys did a group buy on. See its being sold locally also.

Yeah , sadly all box mods are crappy for carrying around . Atleast with the pen style devices you can fashion out a lanyard.

Another option is that Mini Volt thingy a few of the guys did a group buy on. See its being sold locally also.

I actually had a mini volt, brilliant brilliant stealth device but it would last me 2 or 3 hours at most so didn't work for me. The size, features and form factor though are all spot on!

I actually had a mini volt, brilliant brilliant stealth device but it would last me 2 or 3 hours at most so didn't work for me. The size, features and form factor though are all spot on!
Aaahh , no wonder a lot of them were back in the classified after a while . I also wouldn't manage with a 3hr device.

More points to the Subvod & iJust I suppose:D

The Mini Volt will give you 4ml of liquid, running at 0,8 ohms and up (on a Goblin Mini), 23W, Power mode. I use mine daily but obviously not enough as if it's your only mod.

Went to Sir Vape yesterday & out of curiosity took a few hits off their iJust 2 testers . I'm now definitely considering getting one. RX200/Subox getting bit annoying to carry around .

Another plus is the iJust has a rebuildable head(albeit you'll need the hand skills of a heart surgeon)

Edit : You can buy the rebuildable head. iJust doesn't come with it
The ECR head is easy. And to get an awesome vape, USS 4strand twisted 30g.

My views on the two devices.
If you a smoker and plan on getting a starter kit I would go for the subvod because of its tighter draw. Feels more like a cigarette drag then the ijust2.

If you a current vaper and want a new smaller ,lighter edc. I would recommend the ijust2.
But in all honesty if you a current vaper used to a box mod with variable voltage,tc etc... etc.... I think getting either is a waist.
I would rather find myself a stealth Vape.

Subox and vtc (most popular) are not much bigger than a ijust2 its basically the same size just with a battery on the side.

I sold my ijust2 because of the fact I hated coming home to my Rx and going to work with my little ijust2 and having no choice in what type of Vape I preffer.

So my final conclusion each device (ijust2 and subvod) has its own market intended.
And both are awesome devices in their own right.
But again my own opinion.
Neither is suitable for a current regulated box mod user, you will feel as though its just not right.
Vape on...

Back