I'm done.......

Don't put alcohol in your mixes dude. Not good.

I would've thought that it was those artist using cotton wool and being creative.
It's a treated fiber with most using an LED set up in the fitting and they make them so they can change colour etc. It was a thing before everyone started using pipe fittings and edison bulbs for DIY lamps/lights.

On a serious note guys, that looks like dihydrogen monoxide vapor. Do not joke about this stuff, every year hundreds, if not thouseands of people die from dihydrogen monoxide poisoning after breathing as little as 250ml of this stuff.

In fact this stuff is so dangerous that is has been banned in the Western Cape. We are at present getting rid of the very last remaining supplies of it. We have established a very effective and efficient dihydrogen monoxide disposal method and invite all other provinces to send us all of this poison they can possibly find. We will dispose of it at minimal cost to you.

Regards

On a serious note guys, that looks like dihydrogen monoxide vapor. Do not joke about this stuff, every year hundreds, if not thouseands of people die from dihydrogen monoxide poisoning after breathing as little as 250ml of this stuff.

In fact this stuff is so dangerous that is has been banned in the Western Cape. We are at present getting rid of the very last remaining supplies of it. We have established a very effective and efficient dihydrogen monoxide disposal method and invite all other provinces to send us all of this poison they can possibly find. We will dispose of it at minimal cost to you.

Regards
You do know that it is actually a light? :D

Regards

I see what you did there :D

Back