I'm new here. Looking for review or feedback on Cleito Tanks

Gulzaar

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi Guys, had a look around the forum and liked what I saw.
I have been vaping for 4 years and only been using Twisp products until I finally had the last straw with their service and product. I purchased a Cleito Tank 2 weeks ago; does anyone have the same tank because I am looking for a review from somoene on this forum (no youtube reviews please).

I am generally happy with this tank, lots of cloud and flavour however, after week 1 I have been getting dry hits. To solve this i have to unscrew the top to let out the air bubble. As I am only familiar with Twisp products can you okes let me know if this is normal on tanks please.

Last question; if you have a Cleito, how long does your coil last?

Hey there,
Are you talking about the Cleito or the Cleito 120?
Anyway, Assuming it is the Cleito, I haven't had much dry hitting, and when I do, I just close the air flow and take a pull without firing the mod, that usually fixes it.

With the coils, my first coil lasted about 2 weeks, that was the 0.4ohm though, the 0.2ohm is giving a bit of trouble for me, not as great flavor and it just tastes weird compared to the 0.4ohm, and despite it being a new coil (few days old), it already feels like it is dying.
Hope that helps!

Thanks Jared. It is the Cleito we talking about. My first coil was also the 0.4ohm and lasted about 2 weeks. I have the same experience with the 0.2ohm... lack of flavour and surprising less cloud (i was told the 0.2ohm makes more cloud).
I have asked around and I am told you will get 2 weeks out of the 0.4ohm then the dry hits starts. Luckily i only purchased one of each and now I know my coil of choice is the 0.4ohm.

Yea, I'm looking into getting the RTA kit (If only I could find a place that had stock >_<) or upgrade to a TFV8, will decide when this coil eventually dies

All depends on the liquid being used, if the coil gets gunked it will trade bad similar to a dry hit.

Of course that's one option out of many.

That's weird, since in this 0.2 coil, I've used different flavors that I had used in the 0.4 previously, All Coiled Out Mello and Vape King Mango, both just tasted weird compared to the 0.4

Hi Guys, had a look around the forum and liked what I saw.
I have been vaping for 4 years and only been using Twisp products until I finally had the last straw with their service and product. I purchased a Cleito Tank 2 weeks ago; does anyone have the same tank because I am looking for a review from somoene on this forum (no youtube reviews please).

I am generally happy with this tank, lots of cloud and flavour however, after week 1 I have been getting dry hits. To solve this i have to unscrew the top to let out the air bubble. As I am only familiar with Twisp products can you okes let me know if this is normal on tanks please.

Last question; if you have a Cleito, how long does your coil last?
My Cleito coil last about 2wks.of good use. I like this tanks performance and flavor. I am looking to eventually grab the optional build deck it is going for about 12 bucks and will probably come down before long.

Back