Im sorry there is no cure for STUPID

Thanks for fighting the good fight craig. Seems some people have formed the ecigs association of south Africa. Might help getting in contact with them?

@ET searched for them but cant find anything, you have a link for me?

Nothing yet, but they seem to exist and I'm working on getting their details to post on the forum

@huffnpuff good points and I would like to have some links for further reading if you can?. One thing I do to make it as safe is possible is diy and research my flavours before hand. There is a website can't remember the name. On it users have gathered correspondence from FA and TFA as to the levels of toxic chemicals in their products. It seems custards and butters are the most dangerous so I tend to stick to fruity flavours with a single profile and something that adds a huge level of safety is the new generation of temperature control mods. Being able to make enormous clouds without needing huge watts helps keep the vape oil from "cracking".

Last edited:
This should become common knowledge. My grandfather (a former smoker. He's been free of the icky sticks over twenty five years) has this belief that an ecig is still a cigarette. Daily, he's telling me to stop vaping because it's 'poison' and I'll one day regret it. I've tried to explain to him time and time again that it's not smoking.
The General public seriously needs to be educated with the legitimate facts and not 'studies' rigged to cause fear.

Back