In Gauteng and can't make it to VapeCon - Vaperite has you sorted

Vaperite South Africa

Because Quality is Everything
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
All of our VapeCon discounts and specials are available at all 9 of our Gauteng shops from Friday 25 to Sunday 27 August. This includes a minimum of 20% off everything we sell and we have hundreds of items in our shops that will not be at VapeCon.

DD-6870 - Vaperite - 20 Percent Off Everything - Web Banner 600x800.jpg

So, just to clarify, I can pop into any branch tomorrow and pick up 4x 25Rs @ R70 a pop? Does the 20% off apply to DIY supplies as well?

So, just to clarify, I can pop into any branch tomorrow and pick up 4x 25Rs @ R70 a pop? Does the 20% off apply to DIY supplies as well?

Absolutely!!

However, the 20% does not apply to the remaining clearance stock at Bedford Village, Grayston and Vanderbijlpark as those items are already discounted by 30% to 75%.

Last edited:
Can those batteries work on my voopoo drag.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

All of our VapeCon discounts and specials are available at all 9 of our Gauteng shops from Friday 25 to Sunday 27 August. This includes a minimum of 20% off everything we sell and we have hundreds of items in our shops that will not be at VapeCon.

View attachment 105425

I've noticed that Vaperite Port Elizabeth is excluded from this. Any specific reason?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've noticed that Vaperite Port Elizabeth is excluded from this. Any specific reason?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, because this is part of the VapeCon event and it is a Gauteng based event. The PE shop participates in some of our promotions but not all. PE will have promotions from time to time. Maybe sooner than you think!!

Back