In light of the lockdown

One thing to note, lawyers, judges and magistrates are on call for extremely urgent cases. Not jaywalking bastards thats not keeping to the rules.

So if you get arrested for trying to push the rules, your bail might have to wait until after the lockdown.

Going to be a long 3 weeks. Rather stick to the rules.

One thing to note, lawyers, judges and magistrates are on call for extremely urgent cases. Not jaywalking bastards thats not keeping to the rules.

So if you get arrested for trying to push the rules, your bail might have to wait until after the lockdown.

Going to be a long 3 weeks. Rather stick to the rules.
I agree but you get those idiots that just don't care and think this is a joke

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

I agree but you get those idiots that just don't care and think this is a joke

Yep. In my town there are a nmber of those idiots who are up in arms because they can't take their dogs for a walk or walk on the beach.

It's these same idiots who stoned me to death on FB when I suggested, two weeks ago already, that we close Yzerfontein to non-residents for the duration of the school hols and Easter weekend. (Yzer is a coastal town with more holiday homes than permanent residents and it bursts at the seams during season). I said then that we could at least prevent people from öutside bringing the virus in with them.

And the EXODUS yesterday at the taxi ranks as 1000's gather to go home to Zim etc.
4368x366

Yep. In my town there are a nmber of those idiots who are up in arms because they can't take their dogs for a walk or walk on the beach.

It's these same idiots who stoned me to death on FB when I suggested, two weeks ago already, that we close Yzerfontein to non-residents for the duration of the school hols and Easter weekend. (Yzer is a coastal town with more holiday homes than permanent residents and it bursts at the seams during season). I said then that we could at least prevent people from öutside bringing the virus in with them.
I have a selfish family member a bit like this, her words, “people don’t understand her circumstances, they will just have to let her walk and get what she wants” , it’s mostly because she doesn’t believe in fridges or stoves, unless they are in places that can cook and cater for her. :facepalm:

She also needs 16 loaves of bread a day for her birds in the garden, commendable to see that there is food for wildlife I agree, but those 16 loaves will now have to feed 16 families in this time. And her last comment did it for me, “ what do you know”.

I have a selfish family member a bit like this, her words, “people don’t understand her circumstances, they will just have to let her walk and get what she wants” , it’s mostly because she doesn’t believe in fridges or stoves, unless they are in places that can cook and cater for her. :facepalm:

She also needs 16 loaves of bread a day for her birds in the garden, commendable to see that there is food for wildlife I agree, but those 16 loaves will now have to feed 16 families in this time. And her last comment did it for me, “ what do you know”.
I got no words

I wonder how many April fools jokes are going to involve coughing on the person in front , (in a queue) and touching them on the back of the head.:eek:

:)

Supermarkets are open from 4pm till 8pm in my understanding.

Was getting some bread and milk earlier and everything was packet. I merely cleared my throat (not even coughed) and the isle was all mine.

I am gobsmacked. How many people will die because of this attitude. How many people will know if they are carrying the virus or not. How many will live in ignorance of how many people's deaths they are responsible for.

There exists a mindset that we are becoming more stupid as a species, maybe this is nature's way of culling. However it turns out the loss of life will change every person on this planet and how we live going forward. In 1918 there was very little communication globally in comparison to what we have now and communities were hit hard before they even knew what is was. Today we know what it is, what devastation it can cause and yet we still want to "buck the system" The virus could not give two shits for our system. It lives only to survive and replicate. At our cost.

I am not going to pray to be saved, I am going to pray to be given the good sense to survive and to be able to help society at the other end of this.

I was worried sick about how to get hold of enough VG before the gates slammed shut. Only have 200ml of juice left.
image.jpg
Vapor Mountain, just around the corner from me, to the rescue! One phone call and a visit before official opening time and all was sorted!

Hero's in my book!

Regards

Supermarkets are open from 4pm till 8pm in my understanding.

Not true.

Firstly, it's impossible for them to stay open until 8p.m, since there will be no public transport to take the staff home. If I remember correctly from the Press Conference broadcast on eNCA last night, there will be no public transport whatsoever after 8p.m.

Secondlyh, each supermarket decides on their own business hours e.g. our local Spar (the only supermarket here) will be open from 8a.m. - 5p.m.

I am gobsmacked. How many people will die because of this attitude. How many people will know if they are carrying the virus or not. How many will live in ignorance of how many people's deaths they are responsible for.

There exists a mindset that we are becoming more stupid as a species, maybe this is nature's way of culling. However it turns out the loss of life will change every person on this planet and how we live going forward. In 1918 there was very little communication globally in comparison to what we have now and communities were hit hard before they even knew what is was. Today we know what it is, what devastation it can cause and yet we still want to "buck the system" The virus could not give two shits for our system. It lives only to survive and replicate. At our cost.

I am not going to pray to be saved, I am going to pray to be given the good sense to survive and to be able to help society at the other end of this.

The stupidity of people is alarming. Today I saw a woman strolling down the road pushing a baby in a pram. No covering over the baby's head. Does she think that it's OK because lockdown starts tomorrow only? Does she not realise that the virus particles are airborne?

Not true.

Firstly, it's impossible for them to stay open until 8p.m, since there will be no public transport to take the staff home. If I remember correctly from the Press Conference broadcast on eNCA last night, there will be no public transport whatsoever after 8p.m.

Secondlyh, each supermarket decides on their own business hours e.g. our local Spar (the only supermarket here) will be open from 8a.m. - 5p.m.
You're quite correct, I was just assuming that it was kinda pointless them being open when we arent allowed to be in the streets.
I asked at PnP today and they indicated they will only open from 6am to 6pm.

Ignorance... Out of a thousand people I saw today maybe 15 had masks on.
About 200 coughs and 5 kept their hands Infront of their mouths.
Sharing cups and eating utensils.sharing stinkies.

And their replies..Im ready it if it comes from those asked if they know the seriousness of the pandemic.

Covid-19h claimed two lives. Both in W.C.
Confirmed this morning.
Have a good day guys.

Live stream and start time: Government to deliver ‘lockdown update’
Well, it’s not like you’ve got somewhere to be, is it? The National Command Council of South Africa are set to brief the nation later on Friday afternoon, and it promises to be an important address. , so it remains vital that you keep in touch with what’s happening. Ministers representing the #COVID19 National Command Council will this evening update the Nation on the status of the #COVID19SouthAfrica lockdown
Time : 18h00 pm
www.thesouthafrican.com.

Back