In loving memory…

@DarthBranMuffin

Sorry to hear this bud.I do agree some asshole that took this stuff has no idea as to what it is doing to another one.Some people feel like they are above the law.
One of my truck drivers also a very deer friend got gun pointed at Friday.He reported the ordeal just to see how many other people were robbed by the same people.Where is the justice in this world.These tipe of behaviour must not be tolerated.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:
Not gone yet, but I'm digging the grave for one of my trusty iJ3s.

It has an internal battery only, which is now taking the entire day to charge. I guess it's on its way out, hmmm?

@DarthBranMuffin

Sorry to hear this bud.I do agree some asshole that took this stuff has no idea as to what it is doing to another one.Some people feel like they are above the law.
One of my truck drivers also a very deer friend got gun pointed at Friday.He reported the ordeal just to see how many other people were robbed by the same people.Where is the justice in this world.These tipe of behaviour must not be tolerated.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Interesting. I didn't know that deer could drive trucks. ;)

Why is it dangerous? I would think that a battery that is at the end of its life is less dangerous than one with full power. Please explain in simple terms!
I’d rather leave the answer for people with more technical knowledge :blush: All I know is that there is a risk of it catching fire or exploding when you try to charge it.

I’d rather leave the answer for people with more technical knowledge :blush: All I know is that there is a risk of it catching fire or exploding when you try to charge it.
Simple answer is, the chemicals break down with repeated charging, eventually the break down enough to become volatile enough to become unstable and go into thermal meltdown(worst case) whether fully charged or not, it's very dangerous.

Simple answer is, the chemicals break down with repeated charging, eventually the break down enough to become volatile enough to become unstable and go into thermal meltdown(worst case) whether fully charged or not, it's very dangerous.

Jip, exactly that...
Lipo + age/charging = swelling
Swelling = rupture of packaging
oxygen + lipo chemicals = KABOOM!

Even though you can revive a Lipo (if not already compromised, ie: if it has just been lying for a long time not being charged), a consistently used lipo degrades with age and turns into a ticking timebomb eventually.

Also one of the reasons that cellphone companies want you to replace your phone after a 2 year contract, due to the risk of the battery becoming a danger.

Oh. My. Vape. So it's not like tomato sauce, where I can turn the bottle upside down to get the last bit out?

Thanks for the info @Grand Guru, @Munro31 and @DarthBranMuffin. Actually 2 of my iJust3s are playing up. I've had them for a looong time, but I'm going to bury them in the Used Battery Bins at the shopping centre this evening. Also some 18650s which might be on their last legs.

The deed is done. RIP my beloved friends. You served me well and I'm sure that the rest of your family will continue to do the same.

RIP iJ3s.jpg

Remember these @BumbleBee? I must have bought them two or three years ago?

May she rest in peace
She detects the atty and refuse to fire when its not there. But zero output when connected.
In vape years she’s like 250 years old. About 5 human years. Maybe 6
eabcd18a746a07e9643ce06d7239365d.jpg

It takes a lot if vaping to wear off that powder coating by touch

It is a sad day indeed...

Today I had to say farewell to my trusted Gen S and blotto mini...

May you mysteriously start auto-firing and may your batteries explode destroying you in the process!!

( i know that sounds mean, but someone nicked it off me this morning!)

.... now I have to make a plan and fund a new mod - anyone looking to buy some kidneys, maybe a liver....??

It is a sad day indeed...

Today I had to say farewell to my trusted Gen S and blotto mini...

May you mysteriously start auto-firing and may your batteries explode destroying you in the process!!

( i know that sounds mean, but someone nicked it off me this morning!)

.... now I have to make a plan and fund a new mod - anyone looking to buy some kidneys, maybe a liver....??
Sorry for your loss @Angelskeeper. Shout if you need help!

@Grand Guru..
Thank you, I appreciate it.
I'm sure the missus has an old eGO laying somewhere.. (itll prob burn out in an hour with me) none the less its something until I manage to sell a kidney...

Quick update... the eGO the missus had.... Binned!! Apparently chain vaping them is a no-no, it burnt out and somehow shorted the stupid lil battery:crybaby2:

If I post on this thread I may get ripped. Suffice it to say the damages are sitting in the 40k range.

I don't want to place blame but it was 100% my fiance's fault. She was cleaning and depositing items at the back of the shelf and she knocked it off.. she didn't think anything happened to it, until I picked it up not to long after and discovered it.. :GLULZ:

20210620_153910.jpg 20210620_153810.jpg Battery sleeve was damaged and I didn't see, only shorted for half a second but yeah.. 18650's are literally little bombs so poof. This one was on me.. I only used it twice.. and it was such a hard hitting mod.. she will be missed. Gonna try a full mech version if I ever get the time

I don't want to place blame but it was 100% my fiance's fault. She was cleaning and depositing items at the back of the shelf and she knocked it off.. she didn't think anything happened to it, until I picked it up not to long after and discovered it.. :GLULZ:
Still getting married???

View attachment 232609 View attachment 232610 Battery sleeve was damaged and I didn't see, only shorted for half a second but yeah.. 18650's are literally little bombs so poof. This one was on me.. I only used it twice.. and it was such a hard hitting mod.. she will be missed. Gonna try a full mech version if I ever get the time
And here I thought the Mvv2's were indestructible...

Back