LV

Awards
Hi me again
Anybody worked with this wire I got it this morning
Maybe I do too much wraps or I do it all wrong or it's my juice I get No flavor
Any inputs are welcome
41871e9414465f202ce22fdf1368a7ef.jpg

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

I think therein lies your problem. I don't think you're using enough power to generate any heat and/or flavour. To put it in perspective, I'm running a similar build in my PYRO RDTA. The coils are at 0.13 ohms and I'm using 75w.

Up the wattage to 70w and see if it makes a difference if it does then keep going up in increments until you find the sweet spot.

The build on my rta
46abab0b96a1f81215bcefd4e33afb48.jpg

I think therein lies your problem. I don't think you're using enough power to generate any heat and/or flavour. To put it in perspective, I'm running a similar build in my PYRO RDTA. The coils are at 0.13 ohms and I'm using 75w.

Up the wattage to 70w and see if it makes a difference if it does then keep going up in increments until you find the sweet spot.
I will try it but I think the wraps might be too many don't want use too much wire cause it's not cheap

What battery(ies) are you using?

I would try 4 wraps on each coil instead.
I'm thinking of dropping it to 4 maybe it's too much
On the rta I battle to get it in position
Will wrap again on rda and see what's the difference
Thanks all

I'm thinking of dropping it to 4 maybe it's too much
On the rta I battle to get it in position
Will wrap again on rda and see what's the difference
Thanks all

Taking off a wrap on each is gonna lower ur resistance and seeing that you are on . 09 I don't think that's the best move. If you do drop a wrap, increase the diameter of your coil to use the same amount of wire but with less wraps.

And then up the power to at least 80watts

won't 0.09 on the coil ask for around 45 amps from the battery at 4.2V (41 when at 3.7)?
Or does this not matter on a reg mod?

EDIT: What mod you got there?

won't 0.09 on the coil ask for around 45 amps from the battery at 4.2V (41 when at 3.7)?
Or does this not matter on a reg mod?

EDIT: What mod you got there?
Revenger x

OK new set of coils 4 wraps 3mm ID reading at 0.12ohm

Ah nice. It's a dual battery. Okay ignore me :)

Think it's my juice diy strawberry fog

took me a little bit to figure out as well.

For your wire what i would do is go to the "coils" section
Select Dual or Single (dual in your case)
in the "type" section, choose clapton
two blocks will appear underneath: "CORE" & "OUTER"
underneath "CORE" there is a + sign - your wire has 4 cores so click 3 times to add 3 more and set the gauge to 28
In the "OUTER" section - set it at 40
Then under that you have space for the diameter
I always leave the legs at 5mm
HIT that calculate button and then play with the amount of wraps (just above the calculate button.
Boom! :) Hope that help dude.

Also: there is steam engine if you dont want to be on your phone
https://www.steam-engine.org/coil.html

took me a little bit to figure out as well.

For your wire what i would do is go to the "coils" section
Select Dual or Single (dual in your case)
in the "type" section, choose clapton
two blocks will appear underneath: "CORE" & "OUTER"
underneath "CORE" there is a + sign - your wire has 4 cores so click 3 times to add 3 more and set the gauge to 28
In the "OUTER" section - set it at 40
Then under that you have space for the diameter
I always leave the legs at 5mm
HIT that calculate button and then play with the amount of wraps (just above the calculate button.
Boom! :) Hope that help dude.

Also: there is steam engine if you dont want to be on your phone
https://www.steam-engine.org/coil.html
Thanks I got steam engine will give it a try and see what the app say

Do you get good flavor from your coil build in your tank

I think you’re overlooking some important information. When you’re seeking Flavour, you don’t necessarily need dual coils. I have a drop and have since changed to single coil 3mm ID and 6 wraps to get about 0.34 ohms and running it at around 50-55watts is the best Flavour feedback I get from the coils. I’d say just try a single coil and let us know how it goes.

If you really want to use dual coils, get wire with higher gauge inner cores, to increase the resistance and also increase the wattage to around 75W as mentioned above

I think you’re overlooking some important information. When you’re seeking Flavour, you don’t necessarily need dual coils. I have a drop and have since changed to single coil 3mm ID and 6 wraps to get about 0.34 ohms and running it at around 50-55watts is the best Flavour feedback I get from the coils. I’d say just try a single coil and let us know how it goes
This is on my Zeus rta my drop dead got no problems
On my nano I can only do single and the flavor rocks
Maybe I'm trying to compare the devices

Back