Insanely Irresponsible Sale by local Vendor

Dela Rey Steyn

Random Internet Weirdo
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
Sorry guys, just have to vent, just recieved this in my e-mail as a news letter and i'm fuming!

upload_2019-3-15_12-18-18.png

How can a "Reputable Vendor" sell a Mechanical mod as a combo and supply a 30Q battery?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! This is so irresponsible! The 30Q has a Current rating of ONLY 15Amps!! It is 100% definitely NOT a suitable battery for a Mech Mod!

WTF. :CROSSCROSS:

The scary thing is that it is at a really good price and inexperienced vapers might be tempted. Have you contacted the "reputable vendor".

I think that it would be worthwhile doing so.

Eish and today was my first day using a mech and was happy vaping on a pinky camoflage as a minion.
Is a lg choc better?

Ok must also mention I build 0.8ohm and higher

Eish and today was my first day using a mech and was happy vaping on a pinky camoflage as a minion.
Is a lg choc better?

Ok must also mention I build 0.8ohm and higher

you can work it out as follows:

Amps = Voltage / Resistance

Eg. 3.7v / 0.8Ohms = 4.7 Amps wich will give you roughly 18Watts ( Watts = Voltage x Amps )

I run a 30Q in my mech but then I would also like to think that I know what I am doing...

Thanks so at that ohms I can pretty much vape on any battery
I'd always make sure that you are drawing less than what the battery can deliver. I've seen some strange 18650's out there (Very High capacity rating but very low current draw), not for vaping application, but there is always going to be a clown that will try it. Mechs are not for clowns.

I think almost all 18650's sold by vape shops could run a 0.8 Ohm build in a SB mech no problems but always check to be safe.

Old and worn out batteries can also be a problem on current draw.

but there is always going to be a clown that will try it. Mechs are not for clowns.

istock-617755120.jpg

You can safely run a 30Q in a mech with no issues at all. The vendor is literally doing nothing wrong. This is so silly

You can safely run a 30Q in a mech with no issues at all. The vendor is literally doing nothing wrong. This is so silly
I disagree, just off the top of your head, what is the safe resistance limits for a coil in a mech on a 30Q batt?

...and now ask yourself how many noob vapers will bother to even find out out that info.

Majority of uninformed will take the vape shops 30Q recommendation as safe or they wouldn't have sold it.

Back