Interesting Break-down of a Disposable Pod

Puff the Magic Dragon

Grumpy Old Vaper
LV

Awards
This is a YouTube video made by bigclivedotcom. He is an experienced electrician who lives on the Isle of Man. He is a bit of a mad scientist/inventor and does the lighting for the Edinburgh Tattoo. I love his videos. If you have any interest in electronics I would strongly suggest that you take a look at his other videos.

Clive has opened up several pods in the past and the interesting thing is that all the batteries are rechargeable. When you throw it away you are getting rid of a perfectly good rechargeable battery.

Your disposable pod is almost identical to a normal pod but just costs much less. A chip to recharge the battery would only cost a few Rand (TP4056 costs about R10 in SA at retail prices).

This is a YouTube video made by bigclivedotcom. He is an experienced electrician who lives on the Isle of Man. He is a bit of a mad scientist/inventor and does the lighting for the Edinburgh Tattoo. I love his videos. If you have any interest in electronics I would strongly suggest that you take a look at his other videos.

Clive has opened up several pods in the past and the interesting thing is that all the batteries are rechargeable. When you throw it away you are getting rid of a perfectly good rechargeable battery.

Your disposable pod is almost identical to a normal pod but just costs much less. A chip to recharge the battery would only cost a few Rand (TP4056 costs about R10 in SA at retail prices).

I like stuff like this thanks.

The mad scientist is thinking what can i take from a disposable e-cig to use on my e-pipe project lol! i can hear your brain ticking right here in the UK!!!
:thumbup:
I was also thinking pod pipe not so long ago...

Also check out his project on the "Joule Thief" building one early next year

It looks like a fun project.

I have been threatening to make a multi-bay charger with TP4056 chips ( can buy them in SA for around R6) for some time. Take a look at Youtube. There are a few videos on this.

As I said above Big Clive is great fun and very knowledgable.

Back