Interesting Doctor's visit

Clouder

Dedicated Vaper
LV

Awards
Well @Casper 's been feelin awful and decided to go see the Doc Yesterday....

Been having a cold and fever now since last week and then the Doctor diagnosed him with a bad case of the flu, but with serious inflamation in his lungs!!!

Gave him a whole pharmacy to take home, but, interestingly enough, Doc said he can vape as much as he wants!

How's THAT!!!

Wooooo hoooo.
That's awesome.

Casper get better soon. I'm also getting sick. But vape I shall

Back when I saw my doctor 4 times a year the lead questions always included asking if I still smoked. First time I saw him after I stopped smoking and later had taken up vaping... I said I quit, now I vape. He was glad I quit, asked me a lot of questions about vaping, inspected the gear I had with me, wanted to see me use it. He told me I could vape at his office when I came and asked me to put together a bunch of info about it that he could copy and pass out to his other smoking patients (which I did). The waiting area is not large enough IMO to do so with other non vapers present, so I vape out front while waiting (Nurse Laura knows where to come find me). I don't vape when with him either despite to the OK to do so same as I wouldn't have smoked because he doesn't do either. Now days I only see him twice a year, but it's a rare trip to the clinic that I don't see some folks out front vaping and rarely see anyone smoking.

Back when I saw my doctor 4 times a year the lead questions always included asking if I still smoked. First time I saw him after I stopped smoking and later had taken up vaping... I said I quit, now I vape. He was glad I quit, asked me a lot of questions about vaping, inspected the gear I had with me, wanted to see me use it. He told me I could vape at his office when I came and asked me to put together a bunch of info about it that he could copy and pass out to his other smoking patients (which I did). The waiting area is not large enough IMO to do so with other non vapers present, so I vape out front while waiting (Nurse Laura knows where to come find me). I don't vape when with him either despite to the OK to do so same as I wouldn't have smoked because he doesn't do either. Now days I only see him twice a year, but it's a rare trip to the clinic that I don't see some folks out front vaping and rarely see anyone smoking.
Well done on helping convert people and getting them off the stinkies :campeon:

Hi guys. Thanks for the wishes!

Yes, it's 03:H02 and I'm WIDE awake.

The damn medication keeps me from sleeping, some very k@k side effect.

Anyway, so I went back to Doc today (Wednesday) , since I'm not feeling any better, took xrays of my lungs, and told me that I now have a very nice Pneumonia. Lekker man.

At least I'm still vaping.

Anyway, so I went back to Doc today (Wednesday) , since I'm not feeling any better, took xrays of my lungs, and told me that I now have a very nice Pneumonia. Lekker man.

Oh no @Casper
Look after yourself and wishing you get better soon

Yeah the flu this year has put a lot of people I know into a bad state, loads of them ending up with pneumonia (or however you spell it).

Yeah the flu this year has put a lot of people I know into a bad state, loads of them ending up with pneumonia (or however you spell it).
I got knocked flat on my backside with the same flu for 5 days Doc also asked me if i still smoked and could say no with a grin also told her i vape and she said that's great and said she recommends to her smoking clients to vape instead i gave her the ecigssa link which she said she will pass on to her patients

Regardless of what doctor says, I would not vape if I had Pneumonia. It is proven to still cause a certain degree of inflammation in lungs, which won't help your recovery one bit. If you have to, only do mouth to nose puffs to get nicotine fix, no inhalation.

Back