Intro And Question

And the old starter kit. Lol

edu4ave3.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Wow, great
That is super kit. Love the mPT2 and Vision Spinner
Awesome combo
I never knew the vision spinner came in blue. Thats quite cool. Mine was black

And finally... the rebuild that is going to drive me nuts...

8e8ata8a.jpg

1984 Mazda RX7. Will hopefully be starting with her in two weeks time. Sooner if time permits. :)

Wow!
Amazing

Wow, great
That is super kit. Love the mPT2 and Vision Spinner
Awesome combo
I never knew the vision spinner came in blue. Thats quite cool. Mine was black

Last blue one he had. Had two more black ones too. Hehe

Wow!
Amazing

Thanks. Idea is to get her running in about two to three months time... buying the wife a new van, so if I have to drive an old car I might as well enjoy it. Haha

Lol, if you look at your first of the. 3 replies above I thought you were talking about the car and i thought you were saying that The blue mazda was the last blue one that Langies had. I was very confused. Lol, then I saw you were replying to my messafe about the blue spinner.

Shows how sometimes using the reply function is better. Also shows that i must read what is being replied to

Lol

All the best for the car. If you can rebuild a car you will be able to rebuild the best vaping rebuildable....

Haha, that rebuildable Langies was busy with looks a hell of a lot more complicated than the mazda.

Haha, that rebuildable Langies was busy with looks a hell of a lot more complicated than the mazda.

He has a magoo it's a genesis style. They are the more complicated rebuildables

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

He has a magoo it's a genesis style. They are the more complicated rebuildables

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

See... magoo... genesis style... greek to me. :p Haha. For now I will stick to the car, but I will eventually end up with one of those rebuldables.

See... magoo... genesis style... greek to me. :p Haha. For now I will stick to the car, but I will eventually end up with one of those rebuldables.

If you can do that car, you can do anything!

If you can do that car, you can do anything!

Hehe, thanks. It all comes with trial and error I guess. My inlaw is actually the one that showed me how to build rotaries. Still learning from him. Maybe I should build a rotor styled rebuildable to keep in the car. Will make a nice holder for it too.... actually that does not sound too bad... wil have to read up on these rebuildables...

In my forgotten youth I was actually in Delmas, standing in for the Magistrate, and bought an old red Alfa Spider, which someone there was going to rebuild for me. Came to nothing in the end, but still have a soft spot for the Alfa Spider.

Hehe, thanks. It all comes with trial and error I guess. My inlaw is actually the one that showed me how to build rotaries. Still learning from him. Maybe I should build a rotor styled rebuildable to keep in the car. Will make a nice holder for it too.... actually that does not sound too bad... wil have to read up on these rebuildables...

See, it's starting already, careful that you don't go spending more on vaping than you do on the car :giggle:

Looking great so far, well done for taking something like that, I don't have the patience for that :clap:

In my forgotten youth I was actually in Delmas, standing in for the Magistrate, and bought an old red Alfa Spider, which someone there was going to rebuild for me. Came to nothing in the end, but still have a soft spot for the Alfa Spider.

Your honour, apologies for veering off topic

But you in a Red Alfa Spider with a Silve REO sounds like the way to go!!

I had an Alfa gtv6 2.5 Was the most unreliable thing ever, but when everything worked, which was once every blue moon, she was the best car ever. Have a soft spot for alfas too, just not in the mood to work on one every day. When you buy an Alfa they should give you free overalls. Haha

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk.

See, it's starting already, careful that you don't go spending more on vaping than you do on the car :giggle:

Looking great so far, well done for taking something like that, I don't have the patience for that :clap:

Yip, I think it's bitten... total cost for both is probably going to end up being almost the same. Hehe

Your honour, apologies for veering off topic

But you in a Red Alfa Spider with a Silve REO sounds like the way to go!!

Now that sounds good!

Hi from a fellow rotorhead

This was mine in 02 till 05.
76 Capella with a 13b Bridgeport

Goodluck with the rebuild ;)

Hi from a fellow rotorhead

This was mine in 02 till 05.
76 Capella with a 13b Bridgeport

Goodluck with the rebuild ;)

Wow, beautiful! I had a rx2. Sold her before she was complete to get funds for my house. :( She was the square lights front and round lights back model.

Duh... pic is so small on my phone... enlarged it to see "Wesbank" in big letters in the back... lol

Back