Introduce Yourselves:

Hi,
Fairly new to vaping, but been smoking Cigs for the last almost 23 years. Off the Cigs and onto the Vape for a little more than a month now and have not had a Cig or even a craving since.

I started with a Twisp but have since upgraded to a VapeOnly Maxi dual coil and KangerTech 1000MhA passthrough, but is seriously considdering to again upgrade to a Vamo V5 and a Protank 3.
I have since started plying with mixing my own flavours, funny how a habbit can become a hobby :)

I buy my goods now from eCiggies.co.za and can higly reccomend them > Great advice, excelent products and prices.

Welcome @rvdwesth
Congrats on the month off stinkies. Great achievement!
Hope you enjoy you stay on the forum. We have a really great place here.
I have also bought quite a lot of things from eCiggies over the months and I have had good experiences too.
All the best with your vaping!

Hello all, started vaping 3 weeks ago to get off the gwaais, so far I'm loving it... Got a pro tank mini and some whirling dirvish... Which is delicious. Keen to try some more rich flavors and will mostly be in the e-juice section. Already learnt a lot there... Peace.

Hello all, started vaping 3 weeks ago to get off the gwaais, so far I'm loving it... Got a pro tank mini and some whirling dirvish... Which is delicious. Keen to try some more rich flavors and will mostly be in the e-juice section. Already learnt a lot there... Peace.
Damn, whirling dirvish! You're spoilt already. :--P
Welcome to the forum! Have a great stay and if you have any questions, shoot!

Damn, whirling dirvish! You're spoilt already. :--P
Welcome to the forum! Have a great stay and if you have any questions, shoot!
I won't lie it is really tasty... Think I forgot to shake it though since the first couple fills were very vanilla... Now it's super spicy, but always good.

Hi,

New to the vaping journey (newly recruited by Bumblebee), and having loads of fun thus far. Started on some yummy vapes, but realise that I am more of a minty kind of chicka.
Been about a week now that I am off the stinkies and wow! Now I know why they are nick-named stinkies.

I am fortunate to be in good hands this side so let the VAPE be with us!:-D

I won't lie it is really tasty... Think I forgot to shake it though since the first couple fills were very vanilla... Now it's super spicy, but always good.
It's an awesome juice that! I can't get enough of it. Got myself 3 bottles just for in case.:D

Hi,

New to the vaping journey (newly recruited by Bumblebee), and having loads of fun thus far. Started on some yummy vapes, but realise that I am more of a minty kind of chicka.
Been about a week now that I am off the stinkies and wow! Now I know why they are nick-named stinkies.

Hi @Vixen ! Welcome to the forum! I would say you're in great hands!
Enjoy the forum! Congrats on the week without them stinkies!

Welcome @guybrush (Threepwood?) Lol, awesome name!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Welcome @greybush and @Vixen, hope you enjoy it here.
10.gif

Howdi,

just started vaping 2 days ago and already cutting down cigs by 80%. Thought I'd start with something slim and that I could really tune into my preferences, so got a iTaste VV V3.0 and Aerotank Mini (Helps that eCiggies is in my neck of the woods :)). Awesome little setup. The passthrough is nice as I'm spend most of my time behind a PC. Also got some spare vmod BCC's for basic taste testing and backup. Juices tried so far: Liqua American Blend (Blechh...like a used pipe cleaner dipped in embalming fluid), eCiggies RY4 (Much better tobaccoey flavour than the Liqua...nutty ) and 5pawns Bowdens Mate (Nice, tasty hints of caramel/chocolate, but the little bit of menthol still overwhelms and deadens the palate for the more subtle flavours, resulting in a weak affair. Adding a few drops of the slightly savoury nutty RY4 helped filling out the profile and bring the sweeter flavours back to the foreground). Looking forward to getting some lekker rich full bodied flavours. For me, having a flexible vaping setup from the start really helped hitting the mark early, without being left wanting (except for the hunt for "The One" juice Lol). Smoking just tastes and smells like cr@p now.

Howdi,

just started vaping 2 days ago and already cutting down cigs by 80%. Thought I'd start with something slim and that I could really tune into my preferences, so got a iTaste VV V3.0 and Aerotank Mini (Helps that eCiggies is in my neck of the woods :)). Awesome little setup. The passthrough is nice as I'm spend most of my time behind a PC. Also got some spare vmod BCC's for basic taste testing and backup. Juices tried so far: Liqua American Blend (Blechh...like a used pipe cleaner dipped in embalming fluid), eCiggies RY4 (Much better tobaccoey flavour than the Liqua...nutty ) and 5pawns Bowdens Mate (Nice, tasty hints of caramel/chocolate, but the little bit of menthol still overwhelms and deadens the palate for the more subtle flavours, resulting in a weak affair. Adding a few drops of the slightly savoury nutty RY4 helped filling out the profile and bring the sweeter flavours back to the foreground). Looking forward to getting some lekker rich full bodied flavours. For me, having a flexible vaping setup from the start really helped hitting the mark early, without being left wanting (except for the hunt for "The One" juice Lol). Smoking just tastes and smells like cr@p now.
Welcome @huffnpuff , looks like you're well on your way to a healthier life :)

Just curious, how much did you smoke and for how long?

Smoked for 20 years (averaging about 2 packs/day), then quit cold turkey for +-4 years since 2009 :) and started again about 9 months ago :(.

Cold turkey and you managed 4 years? Well done! I was also at it for about 20 years, 2 packs for the last few... crazy what we put our bodies through. I tried everything, gum, spray the cold turkey, everytime I "quit" I picked up 10kg in the first month, the longest I managed was 6 months until stress took over. Vaping is definitely the way to go

@greybush welcome to the forum :D
I remember this nick from some where! Bf3 or some thing ;)

Nice to see you are enjoying whirling dervish! Unfortunate that you found whirling already, no other juice will ever taste good to you again ... lol

Most welcome. Protank Mini is great. All the best with you vaping journey.
Hi,

A warm welcome to the forum. There are so many minty juices around you will be spoiled for choice. Happy vaping.
Smoked for 20 years (averaging about 2 packs/day), then quit cold turkey for +-4 years since 2009 :) and started again about 9 months ago :(.
Most welcome. Vaping will keep you off the stinkies. As your taste buds awaken, you juice choices will change. Do not throw out what you do not like now. Happy vaping.

welcome to all the newbies!

have a great stay, and feel free to ask questions if you need help.

Welcome to all the new members! I am sure you will absolutely love it here!

Happy Vaping!

@greybush I am so With you on the flavor thing.... In fact I am init going for 2 months now, on my second upgrade already and looking into a 3rd. Thinking of going all out with a MVP, RBA and mixing my own juice! But I will research before I buy... This is a great forum to learn about these things i found :)

Back