Introduce Yourselves:

Hello all, started vaping 3 weeks ago to get off the gwaais, so far I'm loving it... Got a pro tank mini and some whirling dirvish... Which is delicious. Keen to try some more rich flavors and will mostly be in the e-juice section. Already learnt a lot there... Peace.

Welcome to the forum @greybush
Congrats on your conversion to vaping. You doing a great thing
You dont mess around - premium juice in your first few weeks. So cool
Enjoy the forum, we have a super place here!

Hi,

New to the vaping journey (newly recruited by Bumblebee), and having loads of fun thus far. Started on some yummy vapes, but realise that I am more of a minty kind of chicka.
Been about a week now that I am off the stinkies and wow! Now I know why they are nick-named stinkies.

I am fortunate to be in good hands this side so let the VAPE be with us!:-D

Welcome @Vixen and well done on being off stinkies for a week. That is amazing.
And congrats @BumbleBee on your recruiting!
I also like minty type vapes, i always have a "refreshing" minty one loaded ina device ;-)
Enjoy the forum and wishing you all the best for your vaping!

Howdi,

just started vaping 2 days ago and already cutting down cigs by 80%. Thought I'd start with something slim and that I could really tune into my preferences, so got a iTaste VV V3.0 and Aerotank Mini (Helps that eCiggies is in my neck of the woods :)). Awesome little setup. The passthrough is nice as I'm spend most of my time behind a PC. Also got some spare vmod BCC's for basic taste testing and backup. Juices tried so far: Liqua American Blend (Blechh...like a used pipe cleaner dipped in embalming fluid), eCiggies RY4 (Much better tobaccoey flavour than the Liqua...nutty ) and 5pawns Bowdens Mate (Nice, tasty hints of caramel/chocolate, but the little bit of menthol still overwhelms and deadens the palate for the more subtle flavours, resulting in a weak affair. Adding a few drops of the slightly savoury nutty RY4 helped filling out the profile and bring the sweeter flavours back to the foreground). Looking forward to getting some lekker rich full bodied flavours. For me, having a flexible vaping setup from the start really helped hitting the mark early, without being left wanting (except for the hunt for "The One" juice Lol). Smoking just tastes and smells like cr@p now.

Welcome @huffnpuff
Lol, your username and avatar are so cool. Only thing is after vaping a while, i hope you wont still be huffing and puffing ;-)

Congrats on the cutting down of the cigs. Must feel great.

Lol, i loved your desription of the Liqua American Blend.

All the best with your vaping. Seems like you have made a fine start.
Enjoy the forum, we have a great place here

Hello all, started vaping 3 weeks ago to get off the gwaais, so far I'm loving it... Got a pro tank mini and some whirling dirvish... Which is delicious. Keen to try some more rich flavors and will mostly be in the e-juice section. Already learnt a lot there... Peace.

A warm welcome to the forum and well done on your choice of juice, the members here in the forum speak very highly of that juice, hope you enjoy :rock:

Hi,

New to the vaping journey (newly recruited by Bumblebee), and having loads of fun thus far. Started on some yummy vapes, but realise that I am more of a minty kind of chicka.
Been about a week now that I am off the stinkies and wow! Now I know why they are nick-named stinkies.

I am fortunate to be in good hands this side so let the VAPE be with us!:-D

Hi there Vixen and welcome to the forum, well done to Bumblebee for the new recruit, you rock sir!!! Well done on a week without stinkies, you'll see it gets easier and easier as time goes along, i'm with you on the minty vapes, there are some great minty juices available from the forum suppliers, rock on chikita :rock:

Howdi,

just started vaping 2 days ago and already cutting down cigs by 80%. Thought I'd start with something slim and that I could really tune into my preferences, so got a iTaste VV V3.0 and Aerotank Mini (Helps that eCiggies is in my neck of the woods :)). Awesome little setup. The passthrough is nice as I'm spend most of my time behind a PC. Also got some spare vmod BCC's for basic taste testing and backup. Juices tried so far: Liqua American Blend (Blechh...like a used pipe cleaner dipped in embalming fluid), eCiggies RY4 (Much better tobaccoey flavour than the Liqua...nutty ) and 5pawns Bowdens Mate (Nice, tasty hints of caramel/chocolate, but the little bit of menthol still overwhelms and deadens the palate for the more subtle flavours, resulting in a weak affair. Adding a few drops of the slightly savoury nutty RY4 helped filling out the profile and bring the sweeter flavours back to the foreground). Looking forward to getting some lekker rich full bodied flavours. For me, having a flexible vaping setup from the start really helped hitting the mark early, without being left wanting (except for the hunt for "The One" juice Lol). Smoking just tastes and smells like cr@p now.

Welcome Huffnpuff!! nice forum name :rock: great setup you have running there, keep up the vaping journey and well done on cutting down so much, before long you'll find that you can't handle the taste of them stinkies anymore!

Vape strong and rock hard :rock:

Welcome to all the new members, and may you all be winners in no time

QuitSmoking.jpg

Hay everyone my name is hendrik i started vaping 13november 2013 i currently use a silver innokin itaste mvp version 2. With a iClear30 tank love vaping coffe flavors and ML ice blast want topractice cloud chasing Id like to here from alView attachment 8115

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 22
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 19
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 15
Hay everyone my name is hendrik i started vaping 13november 2013 i currently use a silver innokin itaste mvp version 2. With a iClear30 tank love vaping coffe flavors and ML ice blast want topractice cloud chasing Id like to here from al View attachment 8116

Hay everyone my name is hendrik i started vaping 13november 2013 i currently use a silver innokin itaste mvp version 2. With a iClear30 tank love vaping coffe flavors and ML ice blast want topractice cloud chasing Id like to here from alView attachment 8115
Welcome to forum dude, nice setup you have running there :rock:

Well done on your long vaping journey!!!
Nicely done!

Have fun on the forum :rock:

I realized I never introduced myself on the forum, kind of jumped the gun on that one :D, so here is a bit of my journey so far

Back when vaping wasn't really that popular yet, it wasn't really the prospect of vaping to get off cigs that pulled me in; it was the whole gadget aspect of it (love gadgets!) Truth be told, the first vape gear I bought was much less effective or user friendly than what most starter kits today gives to consumers

It took me a long time to kick cigs entirely, simply because the equipment way back in 2010 wasn't all that great (4 years in terms of this industry is a very, very long time - if you keep an eye on the market nowadays, new stuff appears daily, no lies! And this market is primed to explode; these are very exciting times!)

Nowadays, it's a really nice hobby for me - there's just something about the tinkering, coil building, juice discovery, engineering etc. that tickles my fancy. Just when you think it can't get any better; someone innovates and it just gets better

Happy vaping guys!

Hey Peepz! my name is Rudi! im a Noob Vaper... started vaping 9 days ago and boy am i loving it stukkend :)
i see this as becoming a hobby and hope to learn a lot from all of you!!

Welcome @Rudi great to have you aboard. I hear ladysmith gets a little chilly this time of year, no fun if you gotta go outside for a smoke :)

Glad you're enjoying vaping, it's a fascinating and exciting journey ;)

I realized I never introduced myself on the forum, kind of jumped the gun on that one :D, so here is a bit of my journey so far

Back when vaping wasn't really that popular yet, it wasn't really the prospect of vaping to get off cigs that pulled me in; it was the whole gadget aspect of it (love gadgets!) Truth be told, the first vape gear I bought was much less effective or user friendly than what most starter kits today gives to consumers

It took me a long time to kick cigs entirely, simply because the equipment way back in 2010 wasn't all that great (4 years in terms of this industry is a very, very long time - if you keep an eye on the market nowadays, new stuff appears daily, no lies! And this market is primed to explode; these are very exciting times!)

Nowadays, it's a really nice hobby for me - there's just something about the tinkering, coil building, juice discovery, engineering etc. that tickles my fancy. Just when you think it can't get any better; someone innovates and it just gets better

Happy vaping guys!
Welcome to the forum @M4dm0nk3y , hope you enjoy it here ;-)

:giggle:

I love the Kayfun, seriously! You can build any coil on that thing, even a rushed 2 minute micro coil with a chunk of cotton shoved through it vapes like a beast. The slinky is a tricky bugger, let me know if you build it and how it compares to other builds.

Happy vaping guys!
Welcome hahaha finally, thanks for sharing your vaping journey so far with us, have fun on the forum :rock:

Happy vaping guys!

Oh My...Same boat as you, Sorry Guys never did introduce myself.....I gues its never too late.

I started vaping May 28, 2011, And all of my buddies thought i was nuts and nothing could beat a ciggy. True that at the time but with all the laughs and stares i got, i carried on and today its more a hobby. Those clowns that laughed at me aint laughing no more, in fact they have joined the club too.

Its great to see a community that exists now, only recently with the help of my bro did i find the new craze of RBA and mods. I tell you, nothing, i mean nothing can beat these RBA's.

Here's to many more vaping years ahead.....Cheers:party::clap:

welcome to the club @Ash enjoy your stay with the forum and join us at the KZN Vape meet next month

Hey Peepz! my name is Rudi! im a Noob Vaper... started vaping 9 days ago and boy am i loving it stukkend :)
i see this as becoming a hobby and hope to learn a lot from all of you!!

Welcome to the forum Rudi, well done on making the switch to vaping, I'm sure you will love the journey!!!
what setup are you running on?

Oh My...Same boat as you, Sorry Guys never did introduce myself.....I gues its never too late.

I started vaping May 28, 2011, And all of my buddies thought i was nuts and nothing could beat a ciggy. True that at the time but with all the laughs and stares i got, i carried on and today its more a hobby. Those clowns that laughed at me aint laughing no more, in fact they have joined the club too.

Its great to see a community that exists now, only recently with the help of my bro did i find the new craze of RBA and mods. I tell you, nothing, i mean nothing can beat these RBA's.

Here's to many more vaping years ahead.....Cheers:party::clap:

hahaha uhm... welcome to the forum Ash hahaha, wow over 3 years, that's amazing!!! have you been exclusively vaping for the 3 years? how long did it take you with the earlier devices to get off the stinkies completely?

Vape strong and rock hard guys!!! :rock:

Welcome to the forum Rudi, well done on making the switch to vaping, I'm sure you will love the journey!!!
what setup are you running on?

hahaha uhm... welcome to the forum Ash hahaha, wow over 3 years, that's amazing!!! have you been exclusively vaping for the 3 years? how long did it take you with the earlier devices to get off the stinkies completely?

Vape strong and rock hard guys!!! :rock:

Well i just left cold turkey, but back then ego/ janty was the products to use. i still have my original batteries...lol....Used all sorts of things from carts to tanks etc...but only used liqua Menthol, funny though i still use to date...i really like it but now i am hooked on mtbaker's Thug Juice and have dropped to 6mg nic. as well as Charlies Bazooka & Fruit Serum juice.

To be honest though i cannot stand the smell of Ciggies anymore, cant even be near them in a hurry. Thank goodness for VAPING....

Hi all.
I have been vaping for 10 months now.
I went back to smoking twice since vaping, but that was only due to flat batteries whilst camping.
Im cigarette free!
I bought many crappy products until fell in love with a good old Ego 1300Mah battery and bought an Innokin itaste VV and a Vamo V3.
I cannot wait to hear all your fantastic stories and experiences since vaping, because i feel after smoking 40 cigs a day for 18 years, vaping saved my life!

Back