Introduce Yourselves:

Wow, so many new members all at once.... Welcome guys and girls.... hope you have tons of fun :)

Welcome 2 Angry Wolves, enjoy the forum

Sent from my iPhone VapeCase & mPt3

Hello, Chemical here. I have been vapeing for exactly 2 months today and have been analog free for exactly 1 month, 30 and a half days.

I visit the guys at Vapeking fairly often and they assist me in spending money on Vape related paraphernalia. I don't mind though because they have an awesome dog who looks like the direwolf Ghost from the critically acclaimed HBO show "Game of Thrones."

I will now find a suitable avatar in order to better fit in. Thanks in advance for the warm welcome.

Hi everyone!

I've been vaping for 3 months and completely off the stinkies for the past month!

Vaping has become a bit of an obsession! :)

Ta!

Hello, Chemical here. I have been vapeing for exactly 2 months today and have been analog free for exactly 1 month, 30 and a half days.

I visit the guys at Vapeking fairly often and they assist me in spending money on Vape related paraphernalia. I don't mind though because they have an awesome dog who looks like the direwolf Ghost from the critically acclaimed HBO show "Game of Thrones."

I will now find a suitable avatar in order to better fit in. Thanks in advance for the warm welcome.
And here is your warm welcome. Congrats on the almost, almost two months of being stinky free - a great achievement only an ex smoker can truly appreciate. Happy vaping.

Hi everyone!

I've been vaping for 3 months and completely off the stinkies for the past month!

Vaping has become a bit of an obsession! :)

Ta!
Most welcome. Congrats on beating the stinkies. We call it a hobby - sounds betters than obsession:). Happy vaping.

Welcome to all you new members, something I just found which is very cool
742995646bb1744ffe1350a86852ccc4.jpg

Last edited:
Hi all , I have been on the forum for a while , wasn't totally sold on vaping though over the last month and a bit , I have now been totally converted, also nice to see some mates here @Limbo and special thanks to my personal vape guru @PeterHarris

Welcome... prepare to be broke for the foreseeable future. I'm not even joking:shake:

Hi guys

Been off cigs and vaping for 4 days now.

I was close to buying the twisp at the mall, but thanks to this forum, got myslef an MVP and Aerotank.

I've been smoking for 14 years, and thanks to vaping I've been able to stay without it, long may it continue.

@RTK Congratulations and welcome to the wonderful world of Vaping. Thats a nice setup and good call on doing your research ;)

Hi guys

Been off cigs and vaping for 4 days now.

I was close to buying the twisp at the mall, but thanks to this forum, got myslef an MVP and Aerotank.

I've been smoking for 14 years, and thanks to vaping I've been able to stay without it, long may it continue.
Most welcome. That was a good decision. Happy vaping and keep us updated.

Hi all , I have been on the forum for a while , wasn't totally sold on vaping though over the last month and a bit , I have now been totally converted, also nice to see some mates here @Limbo and special thanks to my personal vape guru @PeterHarris

Welcome to the forum @sesh17, congrats on kicking the stinky’s and starting on your vaping journey

Back