Introduce Yourselves:

Howzit all,

New to vaping for the last month or so and haven't been back on the tobacco since. Absolutely in love with it and can see myself building my own kits in the not so distant future. I have found this to be an extremely good business opportunity and would definitely consider owning a shop of my own too

Howzit all,

New to vaping for the last month or so and haven't been back on the tobacco since. Absolutely in love with it and can see myself building my own kits in the not so distant future. I have found this to be an extremely good business opportunity and would definitely consider owning a shop of my own too

Welcome to the forum and well done on being a month stinkie free :rock:

Howzit all,

Welcome to the forum @Vega.

Hi Guys / Gals
Eddie, Gauteng, as NOOB as they come. Vaping for 7 days now. 105 analogs avoided :)

Welcome @Vega and @TruEd :D

Hope you guys enjoy the forum, plenty of info and helpful advice around here... all the best on getting over your new vaping "noobness" ;)

Sup all

Like the title suggests, im a Noob Vaper... haha, love that.

Been trying to kick the "stinkies" for a while now, and have tried all sorts of products on the market. Eventually, a mate of mine introduced me to Vaping just over 2 weeks ago, and told me to get a twisp. I did, and only in my quest for a slightly cheaper juice, did i realise how big and in depth this rabbit hole is. WOW, its like a whole new cult.

Looking forward to getting involved, and learning what I can.

Shananaaa

Sup all

Been trying to kick the "stinkies" for a while now, and have tried all sorts of products on the market. Eventually, a mate of mine introduced me to Vaping just over 2 weeks ago, and told me to get a twisp. I did, and only in my quest for a slightly cheaper juice, did i realise how big and in depth this rabbit hole is. WOW, its like a whole new cult.

Shananaaa

Welcome to forum :rock:

Yes this rabbit hole goes very deep and it turns into quite an addictive hobby, so make sure your pockets are just as deep hehehe :giggle:

If you have any questions just shoot, we have an amazing group of people here with loads of knowledge to share

Welcome to forum :rock:

Yes this rabbit hole goes very deep and it turns into quite an addictive hobby, so make sure your pockets are just as deep hehehe :giggle:

If you have any questions just shoot, we have an amazing group of people here with loads of knowledge to share
Thanks Liz... already have plans to buy another e-cig. this time my decision will be an informed one. haha

welcome darkjedeye hope you got your battery fixed.
welcome Vega,Eddie,Oliver Barry and well done on being smoke free. there are a lot of useful info on these forum pages and a lot of fun still to be had, enjoy your vaping journey

Hi Guys / Gals
Eddie, Gauteng, as NOOB as they come. Vaping for 7 days now. 105 analogs avoided :)

Most welcome @TruEd

Well done on kicking the habit and choosing a healthier path. I personally feel that the first week is the hardest. Wishing you all the best for your vaping journey. :rock:

Sup all

Shananaaa

Hello and Welcome @Oliver Barry and congrats on the 2 week milestone! :rock:

Nothing wrong with a twisp. Many on here started off on one. If its had you off stinkies for two weeks, then its money well spent in my eyes :D

PS get your notebook out, there is a ton of info to soak up on here :p

Most welcome @TruEd

Well done on kicking the habit and choosing a healthier path. I personally feel that the first week is the hardest. Wishing you all the best for your vaping journey. :rock:

Hello and Welcome @Oliver Barry and congrats on the 2 week milestone! :rock:

Nothing wrong with a twisp. Many on here started off on one. If its had you off stinkies for two weeks, then its money well spent in my eyes :D

PS get your notebook out, there is a ton of info to soak up on here :p
Thanks @Yiannaki, and I agree, there is nothing wrong with my twisp, I just wish I knew about all this before I bought one.
Oh, and trust me dude, the note book is out and about 12 pages deep already.

Shap

Howzit all,

Welcome @Vega
Enjoy the vaping and the forum
Congrats on the switch!

Hi Guys / Gals

Congrats @TruEd on those analogs avoided!
Long may it continue
Enjoy the forum

Sup all

Shananaaa

Welcome @Oliver Barry
Congrats on kicking the stinkies.
Many of us did the same with Twisp, myself included.
The rabbit hole is indeeed quite deep and seems to be getting deeper by the day
Try make it to the JHB vape meet on Sat if you can
Enjoy the forum! We have a great place

Evening all

Name's Francois. From Stellenbosch and using a Kanger Protank 2 with eVic easy head and monster battery.

Been varing for the past 8months afterb12 years of analogs and keeping it strong with no relapses.

Back