Introduce Yourselves:

Thanks for the welcomes! I still remember the day I went to the post office last september to collect my vision spinner and davide clearomiser! The battery has since died a horrible death(shook it too hard and the internals came out haha) but the tank my girlfriend is still using to this day - when I take my kayfun or rda away from her :p

Welcome to the forum @Anoesjka. Now we have living proof that vaping helps for asma !! Enjoy!!

Sent from my iPhone VapeCase & mPt3

Namaste vaporizers sell personal vaporizers but for medicinal purposes only. Aroma therapy and asthma inhalers etc. But I'm pretty sure if you throw some ejuice in there that it will be awesome...
Enough ramblng. Glad to have you here. Welcome

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome all the new members, and interesting to hear about your experience with asthma @Anoesjka .

Hi all. I dont really smoke but started vaping for my asma. It helps and now I'm hooked. I do 0 nic mint, litchi and benana celada. I'm from Roodepoort. I have been following on my hubs page and now have my own. Jhb vape meet was awesome.
Welcome. Enjoy tge forum and the wjole vaping experience. I have learnt tons here.

From Roodepoort as well .

Hi all. I dont really smoke but started vaping for my asma. It helps and now I'm hooked. I do 0 nic mint, litchi and benana celada. I'm from Roodepoort. I have been following on my hubs page and now have my own. Jhb vape meet was awesome.
Welcome to the forum :D

It's always great to hear of vaping having a positive impact on someone's health, especially nowadays with all the negative propaganda doing the rounds... well done :)

Time to join the community although I am not new to vaping. Rob Fisher is a great motivator when it comes to this forum. He always speaks well of everyone, I just caved in and joined LOL

Gave up a 30 per day habit in November 2013. I now run two Spinner II's with the latest Aero Tank Mini's. I use Vapour Mountain VM4 and Menthol Ice as alternates during the day.....

I have to say that I have not once felt like having a cigarette! No more wheeze!!! No more cough in the morning!!! Easier on the lungs when doing cardio at the gym!!! PLUS - I get to choose from so many great flavors as well!!!

Welcome @BigB :D

So glad to hear vaping is working so well for you. :)

With all the great flavours available these days why would anyone want to poison themselves with something that tastes like a bush fire :rolleyes:

Howzit all,
I'm a marketing student at TUKS, but originally hail from Zimbabwe.
Been smoking 30 a day for the last 7 years or so, and I finally decided to make a change.
Haven't started vaping yet, as I'm pretty damn clueless about all this, and being a student I don't rock too much in the way of disposable funds, so I thought I'd get some advice before I buy anything.
Basically, I'm looking for a simple setup that has a good battery life and solid capacity, isn't too complicated and is relatively cheap to run.

Any help would be much appreciated.
Stoked to be here :rock:

Howzit all,
Been smoking 30 a day for the last 7 years or so, and I finally decided to make a change.
Haven't started vaping yet, as I'm pretty damn clueless about all this, and being a student I don't rock too much in the way of disposable funds, so I thought I'd get some advice before I buy anything.
Basically, I'm looking for a simple setup that has a good battery life and solid capacity, isn't too complicated and is relatively cheap to run.

Hi there @Brett

Welcome to the forum, we have a great place here.

I wish you all the best for your decision to look into vaping and to quit stinkies.

In regard to your question about what to buy, you have a few great options to get you started.

1. The vision spinner 2 is a great and highly rated battery around here. I would pair that with either a mini pro tank 2/3, or if you would prefer a looser draw and dont mind spending some extra money, then a aerotank mini or aspire nautilus mini are also great options.

16-217_1.jpg

2. Kangertech Emow Starter Kit: This is a great little piece of kit and has everything you would need in a single box (aside from e liquid) It is available in a normal and mega version. The mega has a bigger capacity for e liquid and a bigger battery.

kanger-emow.jpg

3. Innokin iTaste MVP 2 - This is a really popular device around here. Unlike the other two, this is a box style mod. It has a 2600 MAH rating which will last quite a while before needing another charge. I would also consider pairing that with either of the tanks i mentioned in my first point. This device also has some extra bells a whistles as it not only has variable voltage, but it also has variable wattage, a ohm meter as well as a puff counter.

innokin-itaste-mvp-2-vvvw-UbPj.jpg

All the above are great devices and the decision on which one you pick requires you to try and figure out what it is you prefer. When choosing a tank (clearomiser) for point 1 or 3, consider the following:

- Do you want a tighter or loose draw?
- Would you puff it like a stinkie. i.e : take a drag, then inhale or would you puff it like a hubbly where you draw it straight into your lungs?

I hope this helps bud.

Please feel free to ask any questions you might have.

PS. All of these devices i have mentioned can be found locally :rock:

Time to join the community although I am not new to vaping. Rob Fisher is a great motivator when it comes to this forum. He always speaks well of everyone, I just caved in and joined LOL

Gave up a 30 per day habit in November 2013. I now run two Spinner II's with the latest Aero Tank Mini's. I use Vapour Mountain VM4 and Menthol Ice as alternates during the day.....

I have to say that I have not once felt like having a cigarette! No more wheeze!!! No more cough in the morning!!! Easier on the lungs when doing cardio at the gym!!! PLUS - I get to choose from so many great flavors as well!!!

Oh happy days! You finally joined! Very warm welcome Large B. :rock:

Hey all, I've been vaping about 2 months, am now on my third day "almost" analog free. Had like 3 drags of a cigarette earlier andI must say the taste was just horrible.

Started out with some cheap ego-ce4, then got a twisp and now I'm using the Titan Pro from VapeMob, gotta say I'm loving it, so big thanks to the guys at VapeMob

Howsit Guys

Born and bred Capetonian, I was a smoker for 7 years, switched to vaping overnight and I am proud to say I have not had an analog in 3 months! Started on a Ego Spinner with a Kanger Protank 2, absolute delight! I have now moved to a Kayfun mini V2.1 and OH my goodness, the flavour is something else!

I built my first coil last week, 1.6 ohm with Rayon wick, working perfectly. I'm patiently awaiting my Fasttech order, Hana Modz 30, Russian 91% and a Tobh Atty! Must give a shout out to @Vapemob in Cape Town, absolutely fantastic service.

Ciao

Chris

Hey all, I've been vaping about 2 months, am now on my third day "almost" analog free. Had like 3 drags of a cigarette earlier andI must say the taste was just horrible.

Started out with some cheap ego-ce4, then got a twisp and now I'm using the Titan Pro from VapeMob, gotta say I'm loving it, so big thanks to the guys at VapeMob

Welcome to the forum dude, yeah those stinkies are horrible once we get our tastebuds back after years of abuse :giggle:

Howsit Guys

Born and bred Capetonian, I was a smoker for 7 years, switched to vaping overnight and I am proud to say I have not had an analog in 3 months! Started on a Ego Spinner with a Kanger Protank 2, absolute delight! I have now moved to a Kayfun mini V2.1 and OH my goodness, the flavour is something else!

I built my first coil last week, 1.6 ohm with Rayon wick, working perfectly. I'm patiently awaiting my Fasttech order, Hana Modz 30, Russian 91% and a Tobh Atty! Must give a shout out to @Vapemob in Cape Town, absolutely fantastic service.

Ciao

Chris

Welcome to forum Chris :rock: Nice setup your running there, enjoy the waiting from slowtech hehehe

And congrats to you both for being stinkie free, enjoy the vaping journey and have fun along the way
Vape strong and rock hard :rock:

Howsit Guys

Ciao

Chris
Awesome stuff!!

Good luck --> took me about a week to get off the analogs, the wife took about 4 weeks...

Welcome @BigB
You are right - our skipper @Rob Fisher is a superb motivator - I assume he has helped you to get on to vaping?
Anyhow, congrats on the switch and the benefits you are observing. You are right about that!
All the best for your vaping and enjoy the forum. We have a great place

Howzit all,

Welcome @Brett
Great that you are considering the switch to vaping.
Wish you well with that.
@Yiannaki has given you some great options to consider - and I agree with all his advice.
I would just add, although you are on a budget, if you spend a bit more initially, it will save you in the longer run. If you buy rubbish, you will have to buy again. Good stuff will keep you happy for longer.

Enjoy the forum and let us know how it goes

Welcome @tomcat
Congrats on the 3 days almost analog free. I agree, cigs taste terrible after a while..
All the best with your journey and let us know how its going.
Enjoy the forum. We have a great place here.

Back