Introduce Yourselves:

heh, not much I can provide I'm afraid - all I can tell you is that the JSe will switch from a t+5 settlement cycle to a t+3 settlement cycle soon - that's what I'm doing

Sharief real estate agent by day ecig dealer by night lol.... been dealing in ecigs since the day I quit on the 29th of april. Going strong

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Im always up till about 2 browsing ecig forums lol

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Old Techikon s4. I would not recommend it as if anything goes wrong, you are the first to be called at midnight or 24/7 only to see that it is a mechanical prob and not yours.
Bosses looking over your shoulder while you trying to find the fault on the computer and hurrying you on is draining.
Tell your daughter to study something else. Not worth it as I started getting panic attacks due to lack of sleep and the pressure.

Haha, pretty much told her the same thing about my line of work - when you hear on the news that the JSE is down, it's me they call - so yeah , got my own 'anti-panic attack' pills :)

Hi to all you vapers i am Kriban living in Midrand Gauteng been vaping for the past month, had to upgrade from starter evod to ego c within the first week (batteries couldnt cope) and now just ordered the SVD and already thinking of a nemesis mech mod, getting addictive.

Welcome Kriban, be active:p and convert those smokers to the vaping way!

Hi Vapers, I'm Melinda co-owner of www.skybluevaping.co.za. Ordered some KTS's for the shop and one will be allocated to me for vaping, so hoping that comes soon. I have 2 kiddies a little boy of 4 and a girl age 15 (Hormones is a nightmare). I run the day to day stuff on the site, and do the procurement of all our stock, basically that means I'm on the internet the whole day looking at goodies for the store. I'm a stay at home mom, which I love, but our 4 year old is going to school next year and I will need something to occupy myself, and therefore Skybleu Vaping was born :)

hi Melinda.

glad to have you here, im sure you will supply us with the best products at the best price.

Hi Vapers, I'm Melinda co-owner of www.skybluevaping.co.za. Ordered some KTS's for the shop and one will be allocated to me for vaping, so hoping that comes soon. I have 2 kiddies a little boy of 4 and a girl age 15 (Hormones is a nightmare). I run the day to day stuff on the site, and do the procurement of all our stock, basically that means I'm on the internet the whole day looking at goodies for the store. I'm a stay at home mom, which I love, but our 4 year old is going to school next year and I will need something to occupy myself, and therefore Skybleu Vaping was born :)

Welcome Melinda :) So happy to finally have another lady posting here :p Been feeling like a rose among all these thorns hehe

With that my name is Sharri , been vaping for 4 months or so (may even be more { can't remember when exactly I started because it just feels so normal now } ) Im 23 and live in Fourways Jhb. I am self employed running an online store (Which I wont promote here because thats not what this is for) have no human kids of my own but i do have lots of fur kids (2 dogs and 4 cats) :p, Have a step daughter of 2 though :)

That sounds rather familiar :) Thanks Riaz

Hi Stroodlepuff, that's usually how it goes on the forums, more men than ladies :) we have 3 cat's to who we answer to, and whose commands we obey :) pm your site I love finding new sites :) plus this is introduce yourself so I guess it will be fine :) and if it's not us ladies can always bend the men to our wills...we have the power:D

and if it's not us ladies can always bend the men to our wills...we have the power:D

strange but abnormally true.

ive seen this happen on so many other forums lol

Hi Stroodlepuff, that's usually how it goes on the forums, more men than ladies :) we have 3 cat's to who we answer to, and whose commands we obey :) pm your site I love finding new sites :) plus this is introduce yourself so I guess it will be fine :) and if it's not us ladies can always bend the men to our wills...we have the power:D

True story :) hehe I will PM it to you now :) and that is sooo true we always have the power :p

Very cool, I mainly do PHP. Nice to meet another coder..

Anyway my name is Warren, I am the owner of http://www.ikonix.co.za/
Great.

Welkom!!!Great to see you posting as well.
(From your favorite Fourie client)

heh yeah you were one of my first few that signed up, and I was so panicked because then all the Fouries signed up and I freaked out! Poor Derick came home with tequila to calm me down :)

You made the right noises when you started out, and rattled a few other suppliers.
That is the proper way to start things out. Now that the panicking is over, and the tequila kicked in, business can start :)

yep a little competition is always good for the customers :) The panicking and the tequila is done...darn it!

Back