Introduce Yourselves:

Hey there.
I was here last year, but fell off the wagon completely.
Trying to get up again.

Hey @AniDey do not stress if did not work out last time around, hopefully will be better experience going forward. Everyone here on the forum has a common goal regarding getting off the smokes, ask questions, look around and you will find plenty of support.

Hey @AniDey, time for an upgrade, will definitely help you on your journey into vaping, and hopefully get you off the fags. May seem expensive at first but will pay off in the long run.

Hi all, lovely forum you got here. I’m Jacques, located in Kempton Park. Off the stinkies for about a month now and still going strong

Using a evic vtc mini with tron tank
Heaven’s lube (Strawberry banana milk) (Danish Puff) (Fruits of Eden)

Hi all, lovely forum you got here. I’m Jacques, located in Kempton Park. Off the stinkies for about a month now and still going strong

Most welcome to the forum. You have done the hard yards - congrats. Awesome gear to kick the stinky habit. Next up is to build the CLR coil unit for the TRON. Happy vaping.

Welcome Jacques. Plenty of shops and support around Kempton Park. Enjoy your stay.

Sent from my Huawei Ascend Mate 7 using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum @DRAGONFLYSA, glad you like it, hope you enjoy it here.

Well done on making the switch, you've got a great mod there and those juices sound interesting :)

Hey guys. As you should be able to tell from my Username, my name is Johan.

Bought my first vape, a Kanga Topbox set, with a lot of recommendations from the friendly guys in the chat, mostly Bluejeenz and Andre. Got it from Vipings Vape in Bloem and the service I was given was great.

Happy to be part of the Vape side now and I look forward to attending some vape meets!

Welcome Johan! Sounds like you are well taken care of down in Bloem. You coming off the stinkies, or is it a social thing like me?

Welcome Johan! Sounds like you are well taken care of down in Bloem. You coming off the stinkies, or is it a social thing like me?

Just something social like you. Grabbed 3 x 0mg flavours and vaped up a storm last night.

I can see what all the rave was about with the creamy lemon biscuits. That stuff is amazing

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Just something social like you. Grabbed 3 x 0mg flavours and vaped up a storm last night.

I can see what all the rave was about with the creamy lemon biscuits. That stuff is amazing

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Yeah, a bottle of that lemon juice lasted less than a week.

You'll find that a few of the juices everyone raves about don't taste so great at 0mg. It's very much a taste-and-see approach for now, though I am slowly petitioning the juice vendors to take us into account.

Bought my first vape, a Kanga Topbox set, with a lot of recommendations from the friendly guys in the chat, mostly Bluejeenz and Andre. Got it from Vipings Vape in Bloem and the service I was given was great.

Happy to be part of the Vape side now and I look forward to attending some vape meets!
Most welcome. Glad you got sorted with the gear. Happy vaping.

Hey man, nice to see you got sorted, local is best. :)
You wont be sorry with that combo, all the best with the vape journey.

Hi everyone, Im Luke im 25 from Benoni :D I got into vaping from a close friend of mine (Mike Dos Santos) he let my girlfriend know about it and she got me a sub box mini for Christmas, to try get me off smoking. Well it worked like a charm I haven't had a smoke since 24-12-2015 and I'm so glad, vaping is so much better, I can Breath again!

I've been really getting into DIY flavour making and trying to get some cool tricks down still new & learning and its so fun. This is becoming more of a hobby and I love it!

Great to see so many people that vape!

Hi everyone, Im Luke im 25 from Benoni :D I got into vaping from a close friend of mine (Mike Dos Santos) he let my girlfriend know about it and she got me a sub box mini for Christmas, to try get me off smoking. Well it worked like a charm I haven't had a smoke since 24-12-2015 and I'm so glad, vaping is so much better, I can Breath again!

I've been really getting into DIY flavour making and trying to get some cool tricks down still new & learning and its so fun. This is becoming more of a hobby and I love it!

Welcome to the forum and to a healthier new you @Sweet Luke :D

Vaping certainly is something life changing, and can be very rewarding once you get into the hobby aspect of it.

Hope you enjoy the forum and interacting with all the interesting folks here :)

And, nicely done @michael dos santos ;)

hey luke

welcome to the forum!!!

hope that you enjoy your stay here and these is lots to learn

hats of to you @michael dos santos

Howdy Ladies and Gents

Names Adam, from George Western Cape ( age 29 )

Using an Eleaf Ijust2, been on ecigs now for almost 2 years and going strong

Wanting too actually upgrade too a new system so will be browsing best places too place an order

Peace out

Back