Introduce Yourselves:

Howdy Ladies and Gents

Names Adam, from George Western Cape ( age 29 )

Using an Eleaf Ijust2, been on ecigs now for almost 2 years and going strong

Wanting too actually upgrade too a new system so will be browsing best places too place an order

Peace out
Welcome! I also started on the iJust2 - I still have it as a backup (and to lend to potential vapers ). Best of luck finding the right upgrade, and grats on staying off the stinkies for so long!

Sent from my Huawei Ascend Mate 7 using Tapatalk

Howdy Ladies and Gents

Wanting too actually upgrade too a new system so will be browsing best places too place an order

Peace out
Howzit Miz3r. Welcome. If you thinking of upgrading, check out this link, this is where I started my mod journey.

http://www.ecigssa.co.za/intro-to-vaping-the-subox-mini.t12498/

Howdy Ladies and Gents

Peace out

hey adam

welcome to the forum :)

Hi Peeps

Name is Yashin and I am from Fourways and 31. Started Twisping around 2 years ago and through a friend on this forum upgraded to a Kangertech Kbox Mini (which I also bought through the forum) which I am loving. Have been spending much time reading through all the posts and learning.

Thanks for having me.

Welcome to all of this weeks newb's, @StevenToast from Sunday, @Sweet Luke from Monday and @Miz3r & @OnePowerfulCorsa from today.
You're in the right place for a longer and healthier life.

@PrenessaM I might have found your mind, hard to tell from the outside if its the multi-tasking female version. :D

2975047492_ae35a6bf4f_b.jpg

loosing my mind. loosing my mind! loosing my mind! loving the C.O.V minivolt

Hi all, Sebastian (22) here from Bredell, Kempton Park.
I started vaping to replace cigarettes. After some advice and recommendations from Sweet Luke and Mike Dos Santos I picked up a Subox Mini and have been enjoying it since.

Howdy Ladies and Gents

Peace out
Welcome to the forum @Miz3r :)

Well done on the 2 years so far, vaping was quite challenging back then. The ijust2 seems so simple now but it's really quite a marvel if you look back at what we started with.

Hi Peeps

Name is Yashin and I am from Fourways and 31. Started Twisping around 2 years ago and through a friend on this forum upgraded to a Kangertech Kbox Mini (which I also bought through the forum) which I am loving. Have been spending much time reading through all the posts and learning.

Thanks for having me.
Welcome, good to have you here :)

Glad you've stuck with it for this long, isn't it just awesome having such a great range of toys to choose from? :D

Enjoy the forum ;)

Hi guys. I've actually been a member for quite a bit, but never got around to actually introducing myself. My name is Christopher but Chris will do, I'm 20 and I'm from Joburg South. I started on one of those little pens in about August last year and after about 2 weeks of nagging from my buds who vape, I got my first mod, a yellow evic vt kit. Long story short, I now have (including the evic vt kit) another evic vt battery, an eleaf 100w, a fish bone rda, a velocity mini, an iJust2 tank, a box of flavour concentrates (none of which seem to taste nice with one another), a drawer with about 20 little glass dropper bottles and my latest and currently favourite purchase to date, an rx200. I'm now thinking of buying a griffin rta...

So I guess you could say I'm enjoying vaping and I'm really looking forward to being a more active member of the ecigssa family.

Chris

Hi guys. I've actually been a member for quite a bit, but never got around to actually introducing myself. My name is Christopher but Chris will do, I'm 20 and I'm from Joburg South. I started on one of those little pens in about August last year and after about 2 weeks of nagging from my buds who vape, I got my first mod, a yellow evic vt kit. Long story short, I now have (including the evic vt kit) another evic vt battery, an eleaf 100w, a fish bone rda, a velocity mini, an iJust2 tank, a box of flavour concentrates (none of which seem to taste nice with one another), a drawer with about 20 little glass dropper bottles and my latest and currently favourite purchase to date, an rx200. I'm now thinking of buying a griffin rta...

So I guess you could say I'm enjoying vaping and I'm really looking forward to being a more active member of the ecigssa family.

Chris
Welcome Chris, it's great that you decided to join in :)

Enjoy the forum ;)

Hi guys, my names jamo, been vaping for about 2 years now. Started out on the lil twisps then 1 thing lead to another, now
i have a cupboard just for vape goodies lol. cant get enough!!
love the site and looking forward to learning more and more...

Hi guys, my names jamo, been vaping for about 2 years now. Started out on the lil twisps then 1 thing lead to another, now

Hey buddy

Welcome to the club !

Soon you will promote yourself from Vape cupboard to vape room . Lol

And a very warm welcome to the forum to another vaper from the Windy City! :rock:

And I feel you... I also started on a Twisp and have a cupboard full now too! :D

Welcome to all the new and not so new members. Enjoy the forum, you're in for a hell of a ride

Hi Ecigssa members!

I am Kevin, i have been vaping since start December.

I reside in Randburg, gauteng.

Ex cigarette smoker (smoked for about 15 years).

I Have a joytech vtc mini with an Epoch D1, dual twisted 26ga kanthal coils, 2mm ID @ 0.19 ohms

Vaping some "Vape Candy - freakin TOE jam" (Caramelized kiwi) local juice.

Hi Ecigssa members!

I Have a joytech vtc mini with an Epoch D1, dual twisted 26ga kanthal coils, 2mm ID @ 0.19 ohms

Most welcome to the forum, Kevin. You have cloud blowing gear going there. Happy vaping.

Welcome to all the new people! Way to many to greet :D Hope you enjoy your stay here!

Agreed, @Wyvern! I'm amazed at how many new people arrive on a daily basis. It shows how vaping is picking up socially, which is a good thing...

Hi Ecigssa members!

hey @PitchAudio

welcome welcome welcome :)

thats some decent kit you have, i still enjoy my twisted builds

Back