Introduce Yourselves:

Welcome welcome welcome to all the new members - it's a pleasure to have you here.
We hope you stay - your FAMILY now!

Hello all ....I have been vaping now for over a year and no more stinkies... ....I only smoke my own blends....my name is Gerhard and currently a site manager....planning on start my own rage of juice soon and also all DIY ingredients, PG..VG...Nic and all the goody's you will need to blow clouds for days...favourite gear at this stage is my Wismec Reuleaux and goblin mini...don't know why I ever smoked???...:mad:
Most welcome. Congrats on kicking the stinky habit. All the best with your intended venture. Happy vaping.

Hi.... I've been vaping for under a year... im new to this, im a beginner im from jhb and i prefer dessert flavours... im currently using a smok x pro m80 plus... any advice ? Thank you

Hello All!

My name is Chris ,, Ive been Vaping for a month and a bit now.
Joined the forum about the same time , went to the Ecigssa meet on the 5th and it was great! :) even won some e-liquid. :rofl:
I have a Evic mini with a Billow v2 that I bought from a fellow vaper.

Have been reading a lot of posts , thought its time to introduce my self.

Hi all :)
Im a teacher from east london and have been smoking the stinkies for about 10 years.
My gf and I starting vaping about 4 weeks ago. A friend of ours introduced us to Twisp. She currently has an Edge and I have an Aero.
Since ive started i havent moved to smoking since.

Im a teacher from east london and have been smoking the stinkies for about 10 years.
My gf and I starting vaping about 4 weeks ago. A friend of ours introduced us to Twisp. She currently has an Edge and I have an Aero.
Ignore the repeated word :D

hey @Jarred

welcome to the forum and congrats on being 4 weeks stinky free !

Most welcome. Congrats to both of you for taking this huge step. If you want to shorten the learning curve considerably, attend the next EC Vape Meet: http://www.ecigssa.co.za/eastern-cape-meet.t4424/page-3#post-341229
Happy vaping.

hi guys,

been vaping for a week now, from cape town. a proud owner of a kbox 200 with a zepharus v2 tank. was a hooker smoker for best part of 10 years, then i started vaping now i cant stand the hookah... terrible device that. looking at doing my own juice soon. super excited waiting on my juice starter kit to arrive ;)

hi guys,

been vaping for a week now, from cape town. a proud owner of a kbox 200 with a zepharus v2 tank. was a hooker smoker for best part of 10 years, then i started vaping now i cant stand the hookah... terrible device that. looking at doing my own juice soon. super excited waiting on my juice starter kit to arrive ;)
Hi @Goku's cloud

Welcome to the forum! Being a "hooker smoker" sounds like a very dangerous habit, so congrats on giving that up! ;) Awesome gear that you've got off to a start with and the world of DIY is a whole other rabbit hole. You'll find lots of useful info in the DIY threads on this forum.

All the best!

hi guys,

Welcome to the forum @Goku's cloud
Congrats on the vaping
Enjoy your stay !

Welcome to the forum and a big congrats on quitting the stinkies @Jarred
You are doing great!!!
Enjoy your stay here and feel free to ask questions as you go along

Hi, I'm Juri. I've been vaping for 4 months, a year and a bit if twisp is included. I work at Vapeshop in Melrose arch. My current setups are ; Noisy cricket with twisted messes rda (clone) ; cuboid with a griffin, tugboat v2 tc (clone) with a herakles, smok with a herakles, istick 60 wato with an atlantis and pretty soon a twisted triple with a uwell crown. I really love vaping, especially building. A lot of fun. Working in a vapeshop has given me a huge advantage as I help people choose the right devices, I understand devices, I try new Juice almost every day. Other than that. I would love to learn as much as possible, there is so much everyone here can teach me.

Hi Guys, My name is Jp. Pilot in Pretoria area, was a pack a day smoker for 4 years. Started the whole vape journey about a month and a bit ago and loving it, never bought a pack since. Started with a Twisp Edge and now using a Twisp Aero. Very much enjoying the vaping. Any advice would be great. I do want another device that has a bit more of a kick and produces ALOT of vape lol. I just dont know where to find these devices. Thanks in advanced guys and girls.

Hi, I'm Juri. I've been vaping for 4 months, a year and a bit if twisp is included. I work at Vapeshop in Melrose arch. My current setups are ; Noisy cricket with twisted messes rda (clone) ; cuboid with a griffin, tugboat v2 tc (clone) with a herakles, smok with a herakles, istick 60 wato with an atlantis and pretty soon a twisted triple with a uwell crown. I really love vaping, especially building. A lot of fun. Working in a vapeshop has given me a huge advantage as I help people choose the right devices, I understand devices, I try new Juice almost every day. Other than that. I would love to learn as much as possible, there is so much everyone here can teach me.
Welcome @Masterchief You have very Cool gear. I really love the cricket, and twisted messes is a wicked dripper

Hi Guys, My name is Jp. Pilot in Pretoria area, was a pack a day smoker for 4 years. Started the whole vape journey about a month and a bit ago and loving it, never bought a pack since. Started with a Twisp Edge and now using a Twisp Aero. Very much enjoying the vaping. Any advice would be great. I do want another device that has a bit more of a kick and produces ALOT of vape lol. I just dont know where to find these devices. Thanks in advanced guys and girls.
Welcome @JOPO Strydom congrats on giving up the stinkies !!!

I would suggest looking at the iJust2 Kit or Kangertech Topbox Starter kit.

iJust2 is more like the Twisp aero, but will give a really nice kick. It can handle subohm coils, and is cheaper than Twisp.

The topbox is bigger, but will get you into rebuildable coils and temperature control - also way more powerful can any Twisp device.

Fire away with any questions you have

Topbox: http://www.vapeking.co.za/kangertech-topbox-mini-starter-kit-75w-tc-black.html

ijust2: http://www.vapecartel.co.za/collections/starter-kits/products/eleaf-ijust-2-kit

Welcome @JOPO Strydom congrats on giving up the stinkies !!!

I would suggest looking at the iJust2 Kit or Kangertech Topbox Starter kit.

iJust2 is more like the Twisp aero, but will give a really nice kick. It can handle subohm coils, and is cheaper than Twisp.

The topbox is bigger, but will get you into rebuildable coils and temperature control - also way more powerful can any Twisp device.

Fire away with any questions you have

Topbox: http://www.vapeking.co.za/kangertech-topbox-mini-starter-kit-75w-tc-black.html

ijust2: http://www.vapecartel.co.za/collections/starter-kits/products/eleaf-ijust-2-kit

Have you used the TopBox? its a design i really want with the temp controll. What would your comment be on the device? It looks really cool. I want to move away from the Aero type of device and move to the more functions type of thing. Also i am a DIY type of person so i would love making my own coils and juice. Thanks for your advice i appreciate it more than you know.

Have you used the TopBox? its a design i really want with the temp controll. What would your comment be on the device? It looks really cool. I want to move away from the Aero type of device and move to the more functions type of thing. Also i am a DIY type of person so i would love making my own coils and juice. Thanks for your advice i appreciate it more than you know.
Yes I have a Topbox, and use it everyday. My other carry device is the VTC mini. They are both great. Topbox has advantage of an RBA coil, which is awesome.

VTC Mini: http://www.vapeclub.co.za/products/evic-vtc-mini

Welcome to the forum and to the "world of vaping", so may experienced members here who will advise you, like my master @Andre

Warm welcome to @Jarred Congrats on the vaping, I too started with the Twisp device and the members here helped me to the "vaping road" that never ends, hope you will enjoy the journey.

Welcome to the forum @Masterchief
So much to learn here indeed.
Enjoy your stay and just ask if you have any questions.

Back