Introduce Yourselves:

Hey everyone. I'm Kaos.
I started vaping officially a week ago. I got sick of the old stinkies and morning cough walked into a tabacco shop and said i want a vape that makes a lot of smoke. So i got the eLeaf. Shortly after i wanted more and got myself the x cube 2 with single coil tank fom a mate. Im chasing the trickster part more but wanna build a nice flavour mod for daily vaping. Anyway this ise and my setup and hope to meet some of you soo
Welcome and Well done @Kaos Nice equipment you got there. It will definitely keep you off the stinkies.

What juice are you rocking ?

Hey everyone. I'm Kaos.
I started vaping officially a week ago. I got sick of the old stinkies and morning cough walked into a tabacco shop and said i want a vape that makes a lot of smoke. So i got the eLeaf. Shortly after i wanted more and got myself the x cube 2 with single coil tank fom a mate. Im chasing the trickster part more but wanna build a nice flavour mod for daily vaping. Anyway this ise and my setup and hope to meet some of you soo
Most welcome to the forum. Congrats on the one week of vaping - you have done the most difficult part. Looking forward to see some trickster pics and/or videos. Happy vaping.

Welcome and Well done @Kaos Nice equipment you got there. It will definitely keep you off the stinkies.

What juice are you rocking ?
Currently I'm between the TCV and Ruthless. TCV I'm rocking milky (mainly), burst and ripple. And the ruthless is my fave (EZ Duz It)

Hey guys!
My name is Kyle and I've been vaping for about 3 months! I used the twisp for around 8months. Im using the Rx200 and the Joytech cuboid. Love cloud chasing and tasting new liquids! I have also started mixing and blending my own e-liquids :) Glad to be a part of such a vibey and growing community of friendly people and fellow vapers! #Vapestronglivelong

Hey guys!
My name is Kyle and I've been vaping for about 3 months! I used the twisp for around 8months. Im using the Rx200 and the Joytech cuboid. Love cloud chasing and tasting new liquids! I have also started mixing and blending my own e-liquids :) Glad to be a part of such a vibey and growing community of friendly people and fellow vapers! #Vapestronglivelong
Most welcome to the forum. What are you using on top of those awesome mods? Happy DIYing and vaping.

Hey guys!

Hey Kyle,

Welcome :)

Hi, my name is Anthony
Been hitting the vape for 3 months. Started with my brothers iJust 2 then got my own Sigelei 90W with a Avacado RBTA. Love the vaping community, met so many people because of it and its just awesome vibes vaping with others. Best decision ever!

Hi, my name is Anthony
Been hitting the vape for 3 months. Started with my brothers iJust 2 then got my own Sigelei 90W with a Avacado RBTA. Love the vaping community, met so many people because of it and its just awesome vibes vaping with others. Best decision ever!
Welcome to the forum @CookieMonster101 ! Hope you enjoy it even half as much as I do! That Avo is a great tank! Favourite juices?

What's up peeps! So it took me about 4-6 months to mentally prepare for one of the hardest things i have ever had to do. Quit smoking. I have tried many times in the past, the longest quitting time being about 3 days. After the mental preparation and growing to hate smoking more and more every day, my homie Peter from @ComplexChaos , hooked me up with a Subtank mini kit to start out, which has quickly turned into a hobby / obsession :p
Now with a decent setup, 2 months and 9days down without one stinky after smoking quite heavily for about 13/14years. Good Times. Don't miss it at all.

Last edited:
Hi, my name is Anthony
Welcome to the forum brother. Bet you're glad you tried that IJust of mine nowAlthough our wallets ain't :p

What's up peeps! So it took me about 4-6 months to mentally prepare for one of the hardest things i have ever had to do. Quit smoking. I have tried many times in the past, the longest quitting time being about 3 days. After the mental preparation and growing to hate smoking more and more every day, my homie Peter from @ComplexChaos , hooked me up with a Subtank mini kit to start out, which has quickly turned into a hobby / obsession :p
Now with a decent setup, 2 months and 9days down without one stinky after smoking quite heavily for about 13/14years. Good Times. Don't miss it at all.

Hi Greg, the longest I ever managed was about 2hrs, that was until I got shot and ended up in ICU for 4 Days.

All the best from me, it's actually painless to quit with vaping. But you already know that by now.

Way to go! Congrats, you have done the hard yards for sure. Most welcome to the forum. Happy vaping. Love Peter's Heavenly Peaches juice.

I've read that some people don't like the kanger, but I haven't seen any specific problem. Anyway it has to be better than a Twisp or stinkies. I can't wait for this analogue era to end

The KBox is a good start I think, So far I am happy.
I must say that I still use my Twisp Aero daily. I like to use it in my car as the volume of vape is less and it is convenient to carry around. Does leak sometimes.
The KBox I use at home. Still experimenting with some flavours until I find the one I love. So far I like the Polar Mint.

The KBox is a good start I think, So far I am happy.
I must say that I still use my Twisp Aero daily. I like to use it in my car as the volume of vape is less and it is convenient to carry around. Does leak sometimes.
The KBox I use at home. Still experimenting with some flavours until I find the one I love. So far I like the Polar Mint.
Aha, you have one too. In the meantime I heard the only real problem with them is with the doors and paint, no stress.
I am more into DIY juice, I was on the Coconut train before I sold my twisp. So I've got some nicely maturing juices for when my baby arrives.
Would you say one battery is enough for daily use, or would it be better to get 2 right off the bat?

Oh and thanks for the welcome, I love the ecigssa community's warmness :sun_smiley:

Aha, you have one too. In the meantime I heard the only real problem with them is with the doors and paint, no stress.
I am more into DIY juice, I was on the Coconut train before I sold my twisp. So I've got some nicely maturing juices for when my baby arrives.
Would you say one battery is enough for daily use, or would it be better to get 2 right off the bat?

Oh and thanks for the welcome, I love the ecigssa community's warmness :sun_smiley:
Unless you have an external charger than two batteries won't do you any good. If you're in a position where you can plug in your KBox to a computer or adapter and keep an eye on it every 15 minutes or so, then one battery is fine to start with. But consider an external charger and another battery with your next vape budget, it will help a lot!

For me, 1 battery is fine. I charge it at home when depleted and use my KBox. At work I plug it into my laptop.

Imo one should have a backup mod and atomizer with at least 3 batteries and at least a 2 bay external charger. Backup setup is also good to carry a second juice for variety and to prevent vaper's fatigue.

For me, 1 battery is fine. I charge it at home when depleted and use my KBox. At work I plug it into my laptop.
Which means you actually have 2 batteries (one built in maybe) and two devices?

Imo one should have a backup mod and atomizer with at least 3 batteries and at least a 2 bay external charger. Backup setup is also good to carry a second juice for variety and to prevent vaper's fatigue.
Yeah that sounds great, now where is my balaclava and the nearest absa?:2c: But thanks, point taken. Maybe I'll get some backup power and a charger.

Hi everyone, the name's Divesen, hail from Durban =) I started vaping about 3 months ago. I had a twisp that I used occasionally when I wasn't smoking cigarettes, until I decided to purchase my first sub-ohm device. I picked up an iStick 40w with a subtank mini, and I've now been clean off cigarettes for around 2 and a half months =) I've been having quite a bit of fun with the subtank RBA, but i'm looking into upgrading soon.

Unless you have an external charger than two batteries won't do you any good. If you're in a position where you can plug in your KBox to a computer or adapter and keep an eye on it every 15 minutes or so, then one battery is fine to start with. But consider an external charger and another battery with your next vape budget, it will help a lot!
Why would it have to be watched every 15min? Does the kbox overcharge when left unchecked, or is there some other reason?

Back