Introduce Yourselves:

Hi, I'm papabear and I'm a vapoholic......

I've seen from previous posts that there is something like a cloud chaser.... If that is the case, sign me up for the national team... ;)

Currently running a Twisp Vega and enjoying it but still looking for bigger, better and tastier clouds. I understand from a certain other "bear" this is the place to get my cloud on... >:)

Chat to you guys soon!

I've seen from previous posts that there is something like a cloud chaser.... If that is the case, sign me up for the national team... ;)

Currently running a Twisp Vega and enjoying it but still looking for bigger, better and tastier clouds. I understand from a certain other "bear" this is the place to get my cloud on... >:)

Chat to you guys soon!

Guilty as charged... I've spread the word :)

Chat to you guys soon!
Most welcome to the forum. Oh yes, no doubt you are a prime candidate for a dual battery mod and a monster sub ohm tank for huge clouds. Something like the Smok Alien kit (Alien mod plus Baby Beast atomizer). Do shout if you have any questions. Happy vaping.

ahhh yeah I'm Collen, I'm a DIY guy #DIYORDIE but when I buy juice its strictly local, none of that over priced stuff (Cuttwood) just saying.I used to smoke hub daily and I just got sick of all the admin. My weapon of choice is the mage at the moment, still learning how to build and YEAH when I grow up I wanna be all about that drip life.

ahhh yeah I'm Collen, I'm a DIY guy #DIYORDIE but when I buy juice its strictly local, none of that over priced stuff (Cuttwood) just saying.I used to smoke hub daily and I just got sick of all the admin. My weapon of choice is the mage at the moment, still learning how to build and YEAH when I grow up I wanna be all about that drip life.
Hehe, "all the admin". Most welcome to the forum. Do shout if you have any questions. Happy vaping.

Hi All,
Been vaping for about a week now after having a twisp aero sitting in a draw since they where first launched in SA. So far only 2 cigs a day and honestly im enjoying the vape more... need to figure out what the next logical step will be to keep me off the smokes since one night with a dead battery easily turned into a pack of smokes. Looking foward to learning more.

Hi All,
Been vaping for about a week now after having a twisp aero sitting in a draw since they where first launched in SA. So far only 2 cigs a day and honestly im enjoying the vape more... need to figure out what the next logical step will be to keep me off the smokes since one night with a dead battery easily turned into a pack of smokes. Looking foward to learning more.
Best advise don't be too hard on yourself I'm sure most won't admit it but we all have a smoke every so often I still do been back since an absence. It's sometimes good to have an analog just to get that kak taste and kill it and go straight back to vaping. I would invest in a starter setup ASAP just search the forum you will get plenty of info on the right setup for you. Welcome to the madhouse!

Most welcome to the forum @Jimmymartin. See you are in Canada. Whereabouts in Canada? I visited Ottawa beginning of the month. Have you been vaping long? Where are you gear wise?
Do shout if you have any questions. Happy vaping.
Be prepared for the sound of *crickets*. :D
I suspect young jimmy is a member of that well known Chinese advertising group called "spammers".

Presenting exhibit A : http://www.ecigssa.co.za/seiko-316-kabuki-steel-atomizer.t30439/
http://www.ecigssa.co.za/seiko-316-kabuki-steel-atomizer.t30439/
let the record show that this was young jimmy's 2nd post. ;)

Hi there guys n gals I'm Cameron.21 years ancient and a month and a half into Vaping.just upgraded to the smok Alien pretty flipping legendary mod!digging it so far running completely standard with a tfv8 baby beast.my starter vape is a Joyetech EGO AIO D22 which I am quite undecided if I should keep as a backup or trade\sell. I stay in joburg and I'm a Metalhead lol.also a biker great to be a part of such an epic community hopefully will be able to learn a lot from you guys!!Vape Strong and Live Long
Welcome bud! U'r gonna enjoy this space!

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Most welcome to the forum @Jimmymartin. See you are in Canada. Whereabouts in Canada? I visited Ottawa beginning of the month. Have you been vaping long? Where are you gear wise?
Do shout if you have any questions. Happy vaping.

I think Jimmy was a spammer based on the other post... so long Jimmie!

welll hiii im mrflyby, i'm 19 XD ive been vapeing for over a year now , have been off the stinkies for around a month now.Running a minikin 1.5 with a velocity rda quad coil atm , but i also have my smpl mech with the limitless plus rdta .Joburg boy , really love pizza, aannd im a musician, but honestly glad to be a part of this community.

Welcome @mrflyby glad you decided to introduce yourself.
From the PM I got from you earlier have a look those links I sent.
There is a lot of useful stuff there and a lot of guys there who can help you.
Have fun

hello-everyone-omega-forums-znqkog-clipart-11387-gif.72229

A warm welcome to the following new members:
@rev2xtc
@papabear
@TheCollz
@Dooky
@mrflyby
@Bravo 5

Wonderful having you join this great vaping family

Hi Everyone.. Awesome site for all things vape related!
New to vaping.. about 3 weeks now.
Still making plenty rookie mistakes, and learning a lot.
Can see already though that this will stick, and smokes are no longer a feature in my day.

Back