Introduce Yourselves:

Hi all,

My name is Roan, proudly Capetonian for the past 6 years.. been vaping on/off for the last year or so but now im vaping all the time, have been off the 'stinkies' for just about a month now (mostly because it sickened me when I tried a sig after about a week of constant vaping)..
Im glad to be part of this awesome forum...

Sent from my SM-N910H using Tapatalk

Welcome Roan @RJW
Congrats on the 1 month stinkie free! Great going!
Enjoy your stay here and please ask questions as you go along
Wishing you all the best from here.

Since you are in CT, take note of the ECIGSSA CT Vape Meet taking place on 5 Nov
You can read all about it and RSVP here:
http://www.ecigssa.co.za/ecigssa-cape-town-vapemeet-sat-5-nov-16-rsvp.t29789/

Will be lots of vapers and great vendors there. You can learn a lot and try out a lot of gear and juices. Not to be missed!

Hi there,

Just a quick intro, I'm Fuad, I been vaping for about 5 years, as most of the older vapers, I started with the Ego Vape e-cigs. My collection has grown a bit since then, i'm an experimental vaper (I would vape anything :)) I may not like certain fruits / desserts etc. but I may like vaping it. and I am excited to attend the CT vape meet next month!

Welcome Fuad...enjoy your stay here...

Hi @Camz•The•Viking , thanks for asking

We are just about recovered from the big VapeCon 2016 event that took place on 27 Aug.
Check out the video if you havent yet:
http://www.ecigssa.co.za/vapecon-2016-the-movie.t29683/

As for another JHB Vape Meet, dont worry, there will be more....
We are working hard in the background ;-)
Will announce when we are ready.
@Silver

Thanks brother I'm super keen to meet every one and hang out and talk the legend that is Vaping!!!

Keep well bro!!

Hello to all.

I'm a Durbanite who has been vaping since July 2016. I have not had a cigar in 4 months!

As some one once said "Smoking is history, Vaping is the future and the future is now"

I have just recently started mixing my own DIY vape juice and got my first RBA this weekend.
Im running a Smok Alien 220w with the TFV8 Baby Beast on stock coils that come with the RBA.

I really enjoy the hobby side of vaping.

Thank you for a awesome forum

Brad

Hello to all.

I'm a Durbanite who has been vaping since July 2016. I have not had a cigar in 4 months!

As some one once said "Smoking is history, Vaping is the future and the future is now"

I have just recently started mixing my own DIY vape juice and got my first RBA this weekend.
Im running a Smok Alien 220w with the TFV8 Baby Beast on stock coils that come with the RBA.

I really enjoy the hobby side of vaping.

Thank you for a awesome forum

Brad
Welcome fellow Durbanite! Always happy to see another one of us popping up!

That is a beautiful setup you have there. Best of luck on the DIY, please feel free to send me any of your juices to validate your skills. :think:

As for the RBA, it feels like you're disarming a nuclear device in the middle of San Francisco when you first do it, the second time, you're putting a PC together, the third time... Well you're just building a coil ;)

Hey
From Joburg :p
I'm super new to vaping - bought my first one 2 weeks ago, Kangertech Subvod. Now using the eleaf istick pico with the ijust 2 tank....so far very happy with the device but looking for a different tank and different juices.
Been reading up and watching lots of youtube reviews on different mods, tanks, coils, etc - tons I don't understand but will get there. Happy to have found this forum!!!

:ole:

Welcome @R0sak. I like the way you said you "bought your first one" haha like you knew what lay ahead.
You have moved quite quickly. There are a lot of helpful people here so ask away and enjoy your stay.

hello-everyone-omega-forums-znqkog-clipart-11387-gif.72229

A warm welcome to the following new members:
@Speedy_11
@RJW
@Brad H
@R0sak
@Rincewind

Wonderful having you join this great vaping family

Greetings all!

Noob(ish) vaper here. Still having the odd stinkie now and then(sorry). Baby steps :)

@Rincewind , Welcome to the forum.
What vape gear are you using and what is the nicotine strength of your juice ???
If you are trying to quit the cigs, it's best to get high nicotine juices (12mg-18mg)

Hey all
So I've seen the light... started off vaping with a Twisp... don't hold it against me! Knew there had to be more to this and I started doing some research. I'm now on Kangertech Subvod starter kit and having some teething problems with it but I may just be missing a few basics. I'm sure I will find all the answers I need from the esteemed vapers on this forum though.
Looking forward to chatting with you all!

@Rincewind , Welcome to the forum.
What vape gear are you using and what is the nicotine strength of your juice ???
If you are trying to quit the cigs, it's best to get high nicotine juices (12mg-18mg)

I have 2 IJust2's, got 6mg in the one and 12mg in the other. Most of the juice I have is 6mg, but I will be getting all 12mg for a bit. See how that works for me.

Welcome to the forum @MamaBear
There are many knowledgeable people here that will gladly assist you.
Enjoy your stay here.

Hey all
So I've seen the light... started off vaping with a Twisp... don't hold it against me! Knew there had to be more to this and I started doing some research. I'm now on Kangertech Subvod starter kit and having some teething problems with it but I may just be missing a few basics. I'm sure I will find all the answers I need from the esteemed vapers on this forum though.
Looking forward to chatting with you all!
Welcome to an awesome community.
Nothing wrong with twisp if thats what you like then who has the right to tell you otherwise. There are lots of people here that can help with any problems you may have so ask away

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Welcome to an awesome community.
Nothing wrong with twisp if thats what you like then who has the right to tell you otherwise. There are lots of people here that can help with any problems you may have so ask away

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Thanks GregF, just kidding about the Twisp... :) I still use mine now and then. I just got too little use from the coil before it tasted burnt and I had to replace it (even with proper priming). Anyway, I love the thick, tasty clouds that I get with the Subvod starter, but I've now replaced the SSOCC coil that it came with with a 0.5 Clapton coil and I just can seem to get the balance between clouds and flavour right. It also gets really hot with just a couple of hits and I have to leave it to cool down. Is it really just a matter of testing coils until I find the right one?

Thanks GregF, just kidding about the Twisp... :) I still use mine now and then. I just got too little use from the coil before it tasted burnt and I had to replace it (even with proper priming). Anyway, I love the thick, tasty clouds that I get with the Subvod starter, but I've now replaced the SSOCC coil that it came with with a 0.5 Clapton coil and I just can seem to get the balance between clouds and flavour right. It also gets really hot with just a couple of hits and I have to leave it to cool down. Is it really just a matter of testing coils until I find the right one?

So you are a cloud chaser. I'm sure there are lots of guys here who can help you with that. I dont have much experience with the Subvod... my son has one but I have never played with it. I must add though that he did have a few problems with some coils.... which ones I don't know. Hang in there I'm sure you will find something that you like

Hey everyone, newish vaper here. I've been reading the forums and learning alot.

I smoked for about 15 years and thought it finally time to quit, so far my eLeaf Pico has been working wonders in trying to kick the habit. I'm down from a pack a day to only 1 or 2.

Looking forward to reading more threads here and hopefully kick the cigs for good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome @rev2xtc and well done with your first step on kicking the stinkies. Don't worry the road is not so long.
Find what works for you and enjoy the ride.
Any question, ask away...

Greetings all!

Noob(ish) vaper here. Still having the odd stinkie now and then(sorry). Baby steps :)
Most welcome. Baby steps for sure. You shall prevail - especially with your Latin phrase as morbid reminder. Happy vaping.

Back