Introduce Yourselves:

Hi all I have been a heavy smoker for over 30 years but fortunatley met "Hands" whom I trust is well known to all of you. He got me into vaping about 3 weeks ago and I am on the road to kicking the smoking curse. I live in KZN but make a 65km commute to the Eastern Cape each day for work. It has not been a walk in the park quiting smoking but I have cut back dramatically and want to be smoke free asap! Hands managed through the forum to arrange a second hand set up for me and I am now the proud owner and user of a KOOPOR Plus mod and a Griffen 25 deck. I am still unsure of the correct terms but I am sure I will be helped in the right direction if my description is wrong. I can't get enough of the information shared on the forum and hope to become a regular as I have so much to ask and learn from you all.

Welcome to the forum @Scott
Congrats on the vaping and cutting back on the smoking. Great achievement
Hang in there and enjoy the vaping. Try discover some juices you LOVE and it will be easy
@hands is a legend on this forum, you are lucky to have someone like him guiding you
All the best with your journey and feel free to ask questions as you go

Haazit everyone, I'm Jason:)

I've been stealing my mates' vapes at every opportunity since 2015. Only now recently bought my own (Wismec Predator kit and TFV8). Fave flavor: Sugar Cookies by Vape Gurus.

Already love the community here!

I've been stealing my mates' vapes at every opportunity since 2015. Only now recently bought my own (Wismec Predator kit and TFV8). Fave flavor: Sugar Cookies by Vape Gurus.

Hello @JayRay and welcome to the forum.

Hello people! I've been smoking pipe for a loooong time, got introduced to vaping by friends and thought, let's give it a try ( no intention of putting down the pipe) and bought myself a Smok V8 stick. After one day vaping my pipe got put down and didn't get touched again. Well as it goes the stick was good enough for a week before I got a Wismec Reuleaux-RX2/3- and screwed the big baby beast on there. Pretty much started off mixing my own juices ( some of which were terrible, until I started using tried recipes) because that's the way I like to do things. I hope to learn a lot from the experienced people on these forums!

Hello people! I've been smoking pipe for a loooong time, got introduced to vaping by friends and thought, let's give it a try ( no intention of putting down the pipe) and bought myself a Smok V8 stick. After one day vaping my pipe got put down and didn't get touched again. Well as it goes the stick was good enough for a week before I got a Wismec Reuleaux-RX2/3- and screwed the big baby beast on there. Pretty much started off mixing my own juices ( some of which were terrible, until I started using tried recipes) because that's the way I like to do things. I hope to learn a lot from the experienced people on these forums!

Hello @SlayerKallie and welcome to the forum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome @SlayerKallie !

Pipe smokers are a rare breed! There are a couple on here, have you seen all the fancy pipe-styled mods around?

Howzit Guys

Im noob to vaping, only about a month.:)
Got a Vaporesso Nebula Mod with a Wotofo Serpent RDTA...FLAVOR chaser.... had a gemini tank which i used for 2 weeks but I love building things and moved on to building my own coils. Homemade juice's (80/20 - 90/10)VG/PG are doing me well, not as flavor potent as storebought but still trying to master the flavors for such high VG.

Vape on!!!

Howzit Guys

Got a Vaporesso Nebula Mod with a Wotofo Serpent RDTA...FLAVOR chaser.... had a gemini tank which i used for 2 weeks but I love building things and moved on to building my own coils. Homemade juice's (80/20 - 90/10)VG/PG are doing me well, not as flavor potent as storebought but still trying to master the flavors for such high VG.

Vape on!!!

Hello @clinton.spaceship and welcome to the forum

Welcome to the forum @JayRay
Congrats on the vaping! Nice kit you have
Enjoy your stay here

Welcome to the forum @SlayerKallie
Congrats on converting from the pipe
Lots of DIY resources, info and helpful experts on here
Enjoy the journey!

Howzit Guys

Vape on!!!

Welcome to the forum @clinton.spaceship
Congrats on the vaping, juice making and building. Thats a lot in one month!
Enjoy your stay here and feel free to ask questions as you go along.

Welcome to the forum @clinton.spaceship
Congrats on the vaping, juice making and building. Thats a lot in one month!
Enjoy your stay here and feel free to ask questions as you go along.

Thanks guys for the warm welcome and intro to ECIGSSA.
I love DIY, so if there is a way to do it myself - i will at least try! :)
Thats why im so keen on this forum with all its friendly members!

Hi guys, this almost feels like an AA introduction... it's been 4 weeks since my last cigarette and so far I am loooving it.
I must say it was a difficult first step to get started. So much information and too many different (paid) views on what the best starting gear would be.

So I started with a little Joyetech AIO and a few juices that all tasted the same.
Now, 4 weeks later I have found MY nirvana. A couple of Nautilus 2 tanks on some Picos with XXX and Nostalgia Yogichews.

This is only the start of what I think will be an exciting, but expensive journey. So far I have probably spent more on vaping than I have on cigarettes in the past 2 years... cheaper than smoking? Hahahahaha
And dare I say, vaping is far more addictive than smoking ever was!

Hi guys, this almost feels like an AA introduction... it's been 4 weeks since my last cigarette and so far I am loooving it.
I must say it was a difficult first step to get started. So much information and too many different (paid) views on what the best starting gear would be.

So I started with a little Joyetech AIO and a few juices that all tasted the same.
Now, 4 weeks later I have found MY nirvana. A couple of Nautilus 2 tanks on some Picos with XXX and Nostalgia Yogichews.

This is only the start of what I think will be an exciting, but expensive journey. So far I have probably spent more on vaping than I have on cigarettes in the past 2 years... cheaper than smoking? Hahahahaha

Welcome to the forum @Mr.T. Glad to see your still strong on Vaping and not stinkies.

Hahaha... for sure yes! Vaping becomes more of an active hobby rather than am addiction... especially once the DIY bug starts biting!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum @Mr.T
Congrats on the 4 weeks - great achievement!
Glad to hear you found vaping setups you like, it makes all the difference
Yes, vaping is certainly exciting and the journey can be quite expensive to discover what you like but once you find it, the costs can be managed....
In my opinion, the costs of vaping are far outweighed by the benefits of not smoking - especially in the longer run...

Enjoy

Heya peeps!

My name is Lloyd, from Cape Town. I started vaping again recently, had a Twisp device a year or two ago. Stopped using that and then two days ago I bought myself an Eleaf Ijust S device. I must say i am enjoying it extremely! havent smoked an analog since lol.

Anyway, that is me :)

Heya peeps!

My name is Lloyd, from Cape Town. I started vaping again recently, had a Twisp device a year or two ago. Stopped using that and then two days ago I bought myself an Eleaf Ijust S device. I must say i am enjoying it extremely! havent smoked an analog since lol.

Anyway, that is me :)

Welcome! Glad you got a decent device. Stick with it!

Hello!

I had been lurking for a while before joining!

I have been on the good stuff for roughly 3 weeks now and loving it,thanks to a few FB messages to @Rob Fisher who advised me to start off with the iStick Melo 3. Great starter device!

Problem is, I feel that the starter phase is over and am looking at moving to the next stage in terms of device and rebuildable coils and all of the nice things. Obviously nothing too high end at this point. Any advice will be appreciated.

Ps- This is an awesome, informative forum!
Pps- Expect lots of noob questions!

Edited to add - Perhaps I should start a new thread regarding the recommendations?

Hello!

I had been lurking for a while before joining!

I have been on the good stuff for roughly 3 weeks now and loving it,thanks to a few FB messages to @Rob Fisher who advised me to start off with the iStick Melo 3. Great starter device!

Problem is, I feel that the starter phase is over and am looking at moving to the next stage in terms of device and rebuildable coils and all of the nice things. Obviously nothing too high end at this point. Any advice will be appreciated.

Ps- This is an awesome, informative forum!
Pps- Expect lots of noob questions!

Edited to add - Perhaps I should start a new thread regarding the recommendations?
Most welcome to the forum. Yip, you will get more responses if you start a new thread. Happy vaping.

Hi Vapers!

I am currently working at Ace Of Vapes Lenasia, Been vaping since 2010, the industry has definitely evolved! Loving the variety and revolution!

Back